Marks & Spencer

Philippines51 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,093 reviews

Happy workplace, you enjoy the company of your colleuges. Teamwork is the key to success. Complete benefits, I have sick leave and vacation leave.

Working in Marks and Spencer is already a opportunity to grow in dealing with customer service. Because we value and care to our customer. We make every moment special.

Pros

over time pay and allowances

Cons

long hours of standing

Good and productive work place.

My experiece in m&s was very good interm of selling good communication skill and productive while on duty and good people around us and very challenging experice in my life because of expinsive brand.

Pros

Free water/hot and cold

Cons

1hr

Co-workers are very approachable and environment is very light

Enjoy working with co-workers. Right benefits and salary. Very approachable. Open Minded. Happy place. Everyone is helping each other. No room for envy.

Pros

2 days day off

Cons

Fun workplace and i am comfortable

Marks&Spencer give me a lot of knowledge and skills,They teach me on how to handle the customer as always, they guide me always, my workmates are so friendly,

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

All of the staff of Marks and Spencer is approachable.

So far so good. But some of the Manager is super strict and super standard. They did't give they staff the benefits of the doubt to prove theireselves. That's it. Thankyou.

Its a good job

its a very fast faced job. You have to be on your feet always. Think and reacts quickly via customers and employees, There's always a training specially for new product. monthly/weekly meetings.

Pros

Paid leaves, trainings

Cons

long hours, worked on weekends

Fun and reliable workplace

This company provides enough basic salary, good management strategy and a fun workplace. A responsible company with good benefits to their employees.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long standing hours

Very Productive at work...and we always have fun ang learnings at work.

I worked at Marks & Spencer (Less than a year) As fashion Consultant And in that Store/M&S Company - nice workforce - management recognise talent - good benefits 25% discount from the outset Advice to Management Think about the cafe system and ways to better distribute the staff to be able to get things done quicker. Other than that the management was excellent in My opinion Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on WhatsApp Share via Email

good management

Working with this company is a bit a challenge for me because we have daily quota but if you beat the quota you can get an incentive that is to be given every month plus many more incentives and awards as an employee to many to mention.

Pros

can avail ti buy the products at low cost

I love my job

I love my job, the store, is great. my co-workers fun to be with. to my head/the management, thank you for the knowledge and trust. Even though it was my first time of the task/they give me a task they teach me. learned alot.

Pros

Food Sale and incentive

Cons

A place where i learn more about selling

I've enjoy working in this kind of job. The management set to it that the employee while work and the same learn and enjoy while doing their jobs. Even though the salary is not enough to support my financial needs but then there reason why should i work because i choose this kind of work.

No activities

No activities more on store sales enjoyment on my CO worker 10 hours duty doesn't have an overtime due to double restday for the management approachable and understanding sencere to their works

Cons

10hours duty

Productivity through Preparedness and Teamwork

I start my day by cascading the tasks and goals that we need to meet on that particular day/week.It is necessary for me to set in advance the priorities and access the resources that we need to have to successfully deliver. With clear cut instructions and procedures, the operation does run efficiently productive.I emphasize the importance of teamwork and have a sense of fulfillment knowing that the team delivered.

Pros

Employee benefits, discounted products, merit increase

Cons

small pantry area

unsupportive boss

I used to handle 15 staff under my team but they were force to resign because of my boss. Its hard to work if you don't have enough people to help you finish thats pending and need for submission.

Pros

Yearly Increment

Cons

fun work place in pantry with individual lockers

The hardest part of the job is when there is customer complain but you end up solving it. My co-workers are really fun to work with. The management is very equal in everyone. I learned to be punctual because we always have PEP talk in the morning before duty

Pros

free use of microwave oven

Cons

long hours of standing with high heels

with benefits

Marks Spencer is a multinational retail establishment. I learned about how to interact with other customers & to convince them to buy the items that will benefits for the customers & the store.

Pros

with benefits

Cons

minimum wage

Productive and fun workplace

I'm enjoying the work yet I'm also learning new knowledge that I can apply to my future Job.

Pros

many benifits

Cons

challenging role to hit monthly target

ive learn here the value of quality than the price of it. giving good quality of product which has benifits of innovations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marks & Spencer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Marks & Spencer
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?