Marks & Spencer

Marks & Spencer Management reviews

Philippines51 reviews

Clear

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,093 reviews

Productive and have a good customer service

-easy work not so busy- excellent customer service- they have poor Management- sales retail- how to get ride on of the management attitude.- being a cashier/ sales consultant. I really enjoy to serve to our customers.. there are really good to us and I really missed them.

Pros

Not free lunch

Cons

Long hours duty

Good company

Management team is so accomodating. They share their knowledge and the people especially the regular employees are very approachable. I love my stay with them.

Colleagues are mentally matured

You must be good in selling..customer service and convincing power is the key...about the management and life balance i have no problem dealing with it especially to my co workers they are all mentally matured and fun to be with.

Pros

Monthly quota incentives.monthly financial freebies for productive sales contant and as a group.

Cons

Long hours of standing...so difficult to be a regular employee

Fun and reliable workplace

This company provides enough basic salary, good management strategy and a fun workplace. A responsible company with good benefits to their employees.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long standing hours

Very Productive at work...and we always have fun ang learnings at work.

I worked at Marks & Spencer (Less than a year) As fashion Consultant And in that Store/M&S Company - nice workforce - management recognise talent - good benefits 25% discount from the outset Advice to Management Think about the cafe system and ways to better distribute the staff to be able to get things done quicker. Other than that the management was excellent in My opinion Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on WhatsApp Share via Email

I love my job

I love my job, the store, is great. my co-workers fun to be with. to my head/the management, thank you for the knowledge and trust. Even though it was my first time of the task/they give me a task they teach me. learned alot.

Pros

Food Sale and incentive

Cons

A place where i learn more about selling

I've enjoy working in this kind of job. The management set to it that the employee while work and the same learn and enjoy while doing their jobs. Even though the salary is not enough to support my financial needs but then there reason why should i work because i choose this kind of work.

No activities

No activities more on store sales enjoyment on my CO worker 10 hours duty doesn't have an overtime due to double restday for the management approachable and understanding sencere to their works

Cons

10hours duty

Not only focusing on their products but also customer service as well

I learned a lot of things in terms of customer service, my daily routine is to provide a good service to the customers and to maintain good relation to their loyal customers and the management are very responsible to the staff and customers.The hardest part when I was working is how you will approach the customer if their product is not available in the stockroom because customer are expecting much that Marks & Spencer are completed sizes. the most enjoyable day is my day off.

Pros

Free vitamins

Cons

10 hours

Really a great workplace

Very disciplined workplace, easy to work with other employees. The supervisors are great. They treat all employees right.

Pros

has an award if their policy is being followed well

Cons

8 hours of work

My working Experience at Marks & Spencer Philippines

When I started to work in Marks & Spencer Philippines way back year 2007. I only know is to assist the customer. But when the time goes by more knowledge and learning I've earned, like how you can give the satisfaction of the customer, how you build rapport, how you suggestive selling, how to handle a customer complaint also personalized service. With regards of the management, they want that their employee have a happy, secure, fulfilling working environment. and they reward outstanding performance. Because of my longest stay in my work, every time that we have a new staff in our store. I always shared my knowledge, give them some advise how they can give the satisfaction of the customer. And for me, I think there's no hardest part of my job. Because I love my job and I enjoy it.

Pros

Regular

Cons

8 hours

fun work place in pantry with individual lockers

The hardest part of the job is when there is customer complain but you end up solving it. My co-workers are really fun to work with. The management is very equal in everyone. I learned to be punctual because we always have PEP talk in the morning before duty

Pros

free use of microwave oven

Cons

long hours of standing with high heels

My skills were developed with the different seminars they provided and the responsibilities they had handed to me.

Everything is organized and with standards in this company. It's easy to lay the rules to your team but the challenge is how to implement and your team to follow. The most effective style I did was to lead by example. A commitment to excellence. It can be demanding at times but at the end of the day the results are rewarding.

Pros

Support from management/superiors.

Cons

long hours, too many rules - process takes long especially back office tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marks & Spencer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits