Marks & Spencer

Philippines51 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,089 reviews

It is nice working their

I have a lot nice experience in marks, but i have a great memorable experience working also over their. I gain more knowledge on how to properly assist the hogh end costumers.

Pros

No free.

Cons

Yes long hours

friendly environment

Overall, the crew members that I've been worked with were friendly and nice. But the back office are slow in releasing my back pay. Its been 1 year since I lasted with the company but they still didn't release my back pay yet.

Pros

Paid over time

Cons

slow releasing of backpay

A lifelong Journey

Being in this company is such a life changing opportunity to me for the reason of they hired me even if I am fresh graduate and religion is not hindrance of what can person do, some say that I can't be hired because of my religion but this company proved them wrong as I am one the example of that hindrance they say. I learned a lot on this company not just the job but also the persons I encountered and work with, it gives me inspirations to do duty as a part of the company. Thanks a lot and Kudos to this company. Marks and Spencer, SM Lanang and Abreeza Branch, Davao City

Challenging

For me, its very challenging to work in Marks and Spencer Philippines because as a seasonal employee, they're not teaching over all standards in selling area so that you must teach and explore all by you're self to be able to learn each and every day.

Productive and fun workplace

I'm enjoying the work yet I'm also learning new knowledge that I can apply to my future Job.

Pros

many benifits

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marks & Spencer?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marks & Spencer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits