Marks & Spencer

Marks & Spencer Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,093 reviews

Productive and have a good customer service

-easy work not so busy- excellent customer service- they have poor Management- sales retail- how to get ride on of the management attitude.- being a cashier/ sales consultant. I really enjoy to serve to our customers.. there are really good to us and I really missed them.

Pros

Not free lunch

Cons

Long hours duty

Good and productive work place.

My experiece in m&s was very good interm of selling good communication skill and productive while on duty and good people around us and very challenging experice in my life because of expinsive brand.

Pros

Free water/hot and cold

Cons

1hr

friendly environment

Overall, the crew members that I've been worked with were friendly and nice. But the back office are slow in releasing my back pay. Its been 1 year since I lasted with the company but they still didn't release my back pay yet.

Pros

Paid over time

Cons

slow releasing of backpay

Co-workers are very approachable and environment is very light

Enjoy working with co-workers. Right benefits and salary. Very approachable. Open Minded. Happy place. Everyone is helping each other. No room for envy.

Pros

2 days day off

A lifelong Journey

Being in this company is such a life changing opportunity to me for the reason of they hired me even if I am fresh graduate and religion is not hindrance of what can person do, some say that I can't be hired because of my religion but this company proved them wrong as I am one the example of that hindrance they say. I learned a lot on this company not just the job but also the persons I encountered and work with, it gives me inspirations to do duty as a part of the company. Thanks a lot and Kudos to this company. Marks and Spencer, SM Lanang and Abreeza Branch, Davao City

Good company

Management team is so accomodating. They share their knowledge and the people especially the regular employees are very approachable. I love my stay with them.

Managing time

Very good staff manager ans supervisor are all have warming hearts they listen to there people.i also learned how to manage my time and more discipline

Just enjoy what you are doing. You end the day with smile and contenment.

I so much enjoyed myself so much. I met new friends in my co-worker. Meeting new customers everyday, serve them and thank them with a smile. So that they will be back again and again.

productive workplace

> productive work place > they will develop your selling skills > helpful staff especially superiors > they value each staff in the store in all means

Fun workplace and i am comfortable

Marks&Spencer give me a lot of knowledge and skills,They teach me on how to handle the customer as always, they guide me always, my workmates are so friendly,

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Happy workplace, you enjoy the company of your colleuges. Teamwork is the key to success. Complete benefits, I have sick leave and vacation leave.

Working in Marks and Spencer is already a opportunity to grow in dealing with customer service. Because we value and care to our customer. We make every moment special.

Pros

over time pay and allowances

Cons

long hours of standing

All of the staff of Marks and Spencer is approachable.

So far so good. But some of the Manager is super strict and super standard. They did't give they staff the benefits of the doubt to prove theireselves. That's it. Thankyou.

Productive working here in marks&spencer and so much fun

Kahit sa maikling oras o araw lng ang trabaho ko dito sa marks&spencer ksi seasonal ako pero nagenjoy talaga ako ng husto dahil sa mga kasama ko na masayahin at sa mga big boss na hindi masusungit.Ang ganda magtrabaho sa marks&spencer.

visual merchandising

my previous work is visual merchandising in Adidas store and also senior sales associate and cashiering. like a flexible person because all of the pending work my murder also I make it.

Its a good job

its a very fast faced job. You have to be on your feet always. Think and reacts quickly via customers and employees, There's always a training specially for new product. monthly/weekly meetings.

Pros

Paid leaves, trainings

Cons

long hours, worked on weekends

good workplace

i am happy to be part of this company. the company is very considerate and have a good heart towards the employee that's why the employee give also a good service towards the customer.

fun in workplace

everyday challenge easy to work with team bonding need to think of strategies how to market your products need to do or make your products more attractive

Pros

discount at any items

Cons

no regularization

Working in the company help me enhanced my communication and interpersonal skills. I used to meet different kind of people wherein I learned a lot particularly in handling their issues or resolving their queries by giving them an excellent customer service.

Cons

short break

fun and fulfilling job

assisting the customers of marks and spencer are challenging different person with different needs and character most of them are meticulous, most of the product are expensive sometimes it is hard to sell and it needed convincing sales associate to sell.

Pros

monthly insentives, vitamins supply and 2 days rest day

Cons

long hours of duty.

My Work Experience

It was quite challenging at the beginning but I believe that everything can be learned, and if you give your 100 percent in work I believe that you can do whatever task may give to you :)

We have unity in the company

I'm a sales associate in marks and spencer.im assisting customers,I need to give customers satisfaction.i can work under pressure.i have a good communication skills.

Pros

Giving award if you hit the monthly quota

Cons

8 hours a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marks & Spencer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Marks & Spencer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?