Marina Sales

Marina Sales Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Flexible and productive.

- Very Friendly co-workers. - Smooth environment to work. - Multi tasking to work. - Productive environment. - Flexible in your job. - Willing to undergo in stress.

Just an average work place

The place was a warehouse that my work station is made of tent only. Working here is not safe because there were no safety measure used during work and there is no issued uniform. Lack of equipment and tools.

Productive and fun colleague

Very exhausted and yet productive workplace with very cooperative companion. It's just having fun while doing fieldwork, interacting to different types of people.

Pros

Transportation and food allowance during fieldwork

Challenging

You were to wear many hats. You will be honed to become a better sales people thru the intensive training given by the management. You just need to be patient.

Pros

Kind VP-Operations

Cons

Extended hours

Better workplace, Good company and always have bonding

I worked as sales representative, I go the Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Schools and other places that offer food particularly using the same food we're offering but different product they used. We convince them and trying to convert them as sales in our company when they started to buy and order product form us. Hardest part of being a sales rep is gaining the trust and convincing your costumers that the best is what you offer. Ive learned a lot with this kind of work, I gained my confidence in speaking with many people and big boss.

Pros

free meal not exceeding 70Php a day

I Miss the Environment

As an OJT/Trainee, my trainers doesn't treat me like their trainee. Hahahaha! They taught me to be more independent and be more passionate at work. They're like family to me. I miss them so much.

Good Company

can tell much because nothing is ok regarding our motorpool dept. lack of tools and eqiupments the dont care about there motorpool organics

Fun workmates

My co-workers were great and fun to be with. The hardest part of the job was during closing or month end. But at the same time it's also enjoyable because of the free meal.

Pros

Free meal once a month

Cons

Working environment that provides fair compensation and nurtures the welfare of its employees

Marina Sales, Inc. (MSI) is a family corporation engaged in the distribution of fast moving consumer goods. Established in 1954 and started in a 250 sq. m. lot, with a handful employee, now...the company has grown substantially and now it is a home to over 500 employees. True to its mission and vision statement "Service that Adds Value". MSI role as distributor, enhances its principal’s distribution system by actively collaborating with them and providing the critical structures and processes that ensure the excellent execution of our distribution strategies. To date the company has kept that, as key principal manufacturers/suppliers looks forward to partnering with MSI. As it employs top notch personnel dedicated to helping the management grow its business, it operates in an environment that promotes continuous improvement and upholds professionalism, fairness and integrity thus... adding value to the lives of employees and the business of its customers and principals.

Pros

Provides meal allowances and bonuses to top performing individuals

Cons

Need to invest in the career development of its employees, especially to those who value corporate growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marina Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Marina Sales in popular locations

• Marina Sales
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?