Marie France Group of Companies

Marie France Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Good environment

People are friendly and easy to work with. They gave me time to learn what's surrounds me, co-workers are easy to be with and more importantly the bosses are true leaders.

No work, life balance/ Toxic management

At first, it was fun to work with the company (rather not say the branch to protect my identity because the company is too sensitive and too dramatic because they all take everything too seriously) but I came to the point that everything was really exhausting. Your salary doesn't compensate for the hard work that you've been doing. Also, the 8 HOUR SHIFT stated in the job description is not true, there's no "working lunch". You are lucky if you'll eat on time. Management doesn't care if you have already eaten or even taken a bathroom break because of the overlapping bookings of clients. Also when the nurse/therapist tested out as COVID positive (I think we are 4 or 5 who are in quarantine) the center doesn't take an action in terms of closing it for a day for sanitation or what protocol it might do to maintain the safety of everyone even the clients. Back pay will not be given right away, they'll tell you that you'll receive it after 2 mos but some employees received it after 5-8 mos, worse case is that it took a year.

Pros

Higher salary than any other competitors

Cons

Salary doesn't compensate with the hard work, NO work, life balance, NO lunch breaks (working lunch), late back pays for the employees who already resigned, bad attitude of some of the HR staffs towards the Nurses/Therapist, Bullying is rampant.

a good workplace

its a good workplace, It is a well known brand, working with artist and however since Im living in Laguna, My salary is not enough and I don't like that we have work during saturdays,

Pros

the company brand

Cons

saturday work

every christmas party

just fun to co worker,hardwork, honest,resposible to an duties communicate people like client listening to supervisor what they say about duties can handle presure for us housekeeping is similiraties in household we need cleanliness for safety to health

Pros

free lunch they have celebrate birthday

Cons

8hours with ot

Benefits working at Marie France

As an Operations Associate you learn how to make yourself presentable on any situation or occasion. They make you aware of your appearance that in turn help you to be confident with your own skin.

Pros

Free skin advice and products

Cons

Too much workload

Productive, Happy Working Environment

I really enjoyed working at Marie France Group of Companies. I love to perform beauty and slimming treatments to clients. They give good salary and commissions too.

Exciting and fast-paced workplace.

A typical day in the advertising firm is busy, exciting, fast-paced. There's always something new happening so there's never a dull moment. You will meet different personalities and learn the latest in the beauty/wellness industry. I learned so much in my 6 years and 8 months. There's a bit of everything thrown in -- advertising, marketing, sales, creative concepts, communications, etc. You will grow and develop skills in this company. The working environment is very straightforward but comfortable. You need to understand the brands you are repping. The people are nice and dedicated to their jobs. The hardest part would be the long hours but that doesn't happen everyday, and everything else about the job is enjoyable. No complaints.

Pros

Creative and casual setup

Talent Acquisition & Employee Development Programs

My Team is handling all manpower requisition whether it is for replacement or additional. We also handle training/ employee development programs on a yearly basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie France Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits