Marie France Bodyline International

Marie France Bodyline International Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Great opportunities await with hired employees. Good benefits and compensation counts.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Marie France Bodyline International is something you may treasure when you retire.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Marie France Bodyline International are good enough to augment employees need because of annual merit increase we received.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Marie France Bodyline International, I think Management will work on the tenureship of employees length of service.ManagementIn general, managers at Marie France Bodyline International are doing good motivation with the employees in becoming a better individual. But not all managers are good leader.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Marie France Bodyline International is something special because good camaraderie among employees is great. 9OverallMy experience working at Marie France Bodyline International is something to treasure when you get separated with the company. You may belong to a true family.

Good Company. They are applying the work and life balance to the employees

First of all they have a good salary. Employees have good benefits also. The ambiance inside there clinics are homey. The management are fair. They listen what are the concerns of their employees.

competitive but not stressful

A typical day at work I would say is very relaxed. Workload depends on the number of clients that come to the center per day. There are lean days and lean hours as well. Reaching the quota is always a challenge but all of the staff work together to achieve targets.

Management is not fair

You will not get paid for OT but will be punished for 1-2 mins late no grace period. Management don't consider your personal sched, if they asked you to extend you have to extend even you have prior commitment outside work.

Looks shaming

If you're not that good looking they will pass. They will request a recent picture of you first that you need to send thru email before they decide if they will invite you for an interview. So for those people who want to apply here, make sure you are PHOTOGENIC. Because they are really quick to judge people. That's all.

A good company to Expand your potential in Beauty and Wellness Industry

In this company I was able to work outside my comfort zone as a Registered Nurse. I was able to work for 2 years as a Front Desk Officer.In that duration I was able to learn a lot of things

Productive and fun work place

Recommended to everyone, fun work place, i've learn a lot, i've learn new things about programming, computer networking, the most enjoyable part is programming which is my favorite to do.

Good stepping stone and good commission

1.Nice ambiance,funny and nice co-workers 2. Good commissions plus salary 3. Consultants are nice but becomes SELFISH when it comes to money/personal quotas and commissions, tagged as " blood suckers" by clients. 4.over time always, you need to muti task especially if the client's schedules are very tight. 5.Very expensive treatments and not reasonable for its price 6. Very high center quotas 7. Consultants and doctors are demanding making the housekeeping staff buy their lunch and meriendas outside the building premises. 8. Lack of good communications between nurses and consultants ,Consultants do not care about the work-life balance of the nurses. They keep on booking clients even if the nurses are about to go home and already dressed in civilian. 9. Good incentives /cash/reward for every 5th year. 5 years =5K 10yrs =10K 15 yrs =15K so on.. 10. You are pressured by the consultants to push and sell packages inside the treatment rooms while you are treating instead of making the client feeling pampered.They are depending on you,because clients trusts the nurses more than their consultants.

Pros

Good ambiance, Good looking and professional staff, high salary especially commissions

Cons

Blood sucker /Selfish consultants

Work

a. Typical busy day b. Learned business dynamics c. Management is open to changes yet at times traditional d. Culture needs to be improved e. Complexity of communication flow - hardest part of the job

Pros

Parties, Trainings

Cons

Long Hours, Saturday work

Can rest if there are no clients

Work place is Ok No career advancement Benefits is not so great Required OT but paid Can do anything if there are no patient Work place is very comfortable

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Required OT

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marie France Bodyline International?

Talent Meeting and Events

What I really enjoyed the most during my stay in Marie France is that I gained confidence, connections, proper communication and made me really stronger emotionally. Being in public relations position is not easy and relaxing. I guess the hardest part of working is dealing with people personally and virtually, (than those paper works) and this is where I all experienced it. Managing and handling small to big talents are stressful sometimes especially when more than 2 talents are not coordinated with each other but you have to handle it very well and really be strategic when talking to them. But after all the dramas and stressful preparations and meetings. Once everything is settled, time for PARTY. What I mean by party is when you have to make PR events for your brand and everyone including you are enjoying everything til you ran out of drinks. Next thing you know, the party is over and you have to start all over again but it's all worth it.

Pros

Free food, Transportation, Mobile gadgets, flexible time

Cons

Weekend work

Place of No Growth

This place will give you no advancement at all you won't learn anything new. Salary is good though. But their medical benefit sucks. They don't appreciate employees, they don't know what "work-life" balance means. All they know is how to get money from clients

Pros

With commission

Cons

No work-life balance

very tiring work

I worked as a housekeeping attendant for just 4 months because the ob is multitasking, laundering and cleaning rooms and comfort rooms the same time. I also serve drinks and snacks to the guest.

Pros

fixed schedule

Cons

very tiring

Good incentive but no career growth.. the management is not pro employee.. there is long working hours with required 8hrs per week ot. The environment and staff are good to work with.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Long hours work

Productive and fun place

I've worked in Marie France Bodyline International for 2years and 7 months,my experience their is fun and memorable,I assigned also at their Sister's Company like Facial Care Center,and Svenson International which also located at the same building in Makati City. It helped me to be a better person, all my co-workers are fun, nice and loving person, they treated us equal thats why im happy to had a chance to worked at that company.

Pros

free drinks, sometimes free meals

Cons

over time

Funny co- worker, professionalism

I verifies the treatment slip and tend to recheck the treatment slip as much as possible. My boss taught me how to be a professional in dealing with my co- workers. My co- workers are very fun to be with and they're also very kind. The hardest part of the job is to be organized and focus to my work. Even though were busy working we manage to have fun and bond a lot. And we make things easily.

Pros

13month pay

Cons

No promotions

Productive and enjoyable

Waiting for clients to come for their appointment and give them follow up call on their next appointment. Creating reports each after treatments if clients.

Pros

Many people to meet and having fun

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie France Bodyline International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Salary / Benefits