Marco Polo Plaza Cebu

Philippines22 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

productive and fun workplace

Its a privilege to meet and work with the VIP boss of marco polo...Same to the managers and associates of the company.They are professionally trained and have hospitality manners to the others...

Pros

free lunches & OT meals

Cons

8 hours

Fruitful training with friendly invironment

My internship in Marco Polo was very fruitful and full of exitement, it has good management, associates are very kind and i enjoy so much. I learn more not only by cooking, brotherhood policy of every company i work since before and present.Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The environment in Marco Polo was amazing, we all know that it is a 5 star Hotel and it's my privilege to work in the company. Working at hotel industry was fun because you can met different types of people..as an ojt, they trained me well.

Pros

duty meal and overtime meal for OJT and Uniforms are free

Cons

no salary and allowance for interns

best option for starting a career

Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The pay and benefits are worse for casual/ outsourced employees. Hope they will improve in this department for the future of their hardworking employees.

Pros

Great workmates and fun environment

Cons

minimum wage, employment outsourcing, no healthcare benefits for casuals

It was enjoyable while working.

Pros

One Free Meal every 8 hours of Duty.

Cons

Long hours of duty like Overtime 16 hours.

productive and fun

as an ojt, they trained me well. my work will depend on the hotel occupancy rate. i've learned a lot. associates are very kind. and i enjoy so much.

Pros

free 1 meal

Cons

when peak, cannot break

n/a

The best company in terms of salary, schedule and work place. I learned a lot in this company in terms of patience and it molds me to become a better person. The management is very supportive as well, they always help me. My co-workers are friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job, I can say that there is no easy job, but I encourage myself to endure and at the same time endure.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

productive

i work 8 hours a day 26 days a month with enough compensation and incentives every 3 months. i enjoy working for my guest specially if i find that they are satisfied with my work.

Pros

free lunch and uniform

Cons

no proper acknowledgement of good work

productive and creative in work area

i love my work much! i learn more not only by cooking, brotherhood policy of every company i work since before and present

Pros

Free food

Cons

8 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits