Marco Polo Plaza Cebu

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Management reviews

Philippines22 reviews

Clear

Fruitful training with friendly invironment

My internship in Marco Polo was very fruitful and full of exitement, it has good management, associates are very kind and i enjoy so much. I learn more not only by cooking, brotherhood policy of every company i work since before and present.Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The environment in Marco Polo was amazing, we all know that it is a 5 star Hotel and it's my privilege to work in the company. Working at hotel industry was fun because you can met different types of people..as an ojt, they trained me well.

Pros

duty meal and overtime meal for OJT and Uniforms are free

Cons

no salary and allowance for interns

Elegant and enjoyable workplace

During my typical work day, I fulfilled multi-tasking aside from being a Spa Receptionist. I also provided strong customer service and guest complaints.What I learned at work are being a professionalism, teamwork and time management. My workplace culture revolves around strong leadership, both existing and rising. Leadership training are implemented and stressed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along side my colleagues who are fantastic and learning about new things.

Pros

free meals

Cons

8 hours

marco polo is one of the best hotel in cebu

marco polo is one of my very best working job experience in my life the management team,the way they look at there co workers,they treat us a part of the team even i am new in the company,they teach us what we are going to do to maintain the properties in good looking and standard procedure in relation to the guest.im the one to analyze and resolve technical difficulties throughout the event. i learned a lot in this hotel. The hardest part of my job is if there is a big event in the hotel i am the only one to set up everything, like digital sound system,set up lights,and even the video equipment,after that my schedule is 7 to 3 pm i have to extend my duty until 11 pm to operate lighting controller coz my partner didnt know how to operate the avolites lighting controller, that makes me crazy hahaha then by the next day i have to report early at 7am thats why im resigning my position coz im not a regular employee and all the resposibility is in my part and my partner is regular employee didnt know how to do what we are going to do so. any way im enjoyed the past days of my work in that hotel and thanks for the management of marco polo plaza cebu for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the technical team

n/a

The best company in terms of salary, schedule and work place. I learned a lot in this company in terms of patience and it molds me to become a better person. The management is very supportive as well, they always help me. My co-workers are friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job, I can say that there is no easy job, but I encourage myself to endure and at the same time endure.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Alot of fun at the same time you can learn a lot of thing with it.

A work place that you could enjoy of at the same time you keep on learning from them. I learned a lot like how to deal so much with different kind of people in your work place. The management is good and caring to their staff My co-workers is always their for everyone. When there is an guest comment that directly pin point our department. The most enjoyable part of being there is "Team Building" a time when we are all have to do is to relax.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

free clinic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Reviews by Location

Learn about Marco Polo Plaza Cebu in popular locations

• Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?