Marco Polo Plaza Cebu

Philippines22 reviews

Clear
4.1Job Security & Advancement

productive and fun workplace

Its a privilege to meet and work with the VIP boss of marco polo...Same to the managers and associates of the company.They are professionally trained and have hospitality manners to the others...

Pros

free lunches & OT meals

Cons

8 hours

Fruitful training with friendly invironment

My internship in Marco Polo was very fruitful and full of exitement, it has good management, associates are very kind and i enjoy so much. I learn more not only by cooking, brotherhood policy of every company i work since before and present.Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The environment in Marco Polo was amazing, we all know that it is a 5 star Hotel and it's my privilege to work in the company. Working at hotel industry was fun because you can met different types of people..as an ojt, they trained me well.

Pros

duty meal and overtime meal for OJT and Uniforms are free

Cons

no salary and allowance for interns

best option for starting a career

Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The pay and benefits are worse for casual/ outsourced employees. Hope they will improve in this department for the future of their hardworking employees.

Pros

Great workmates and fun environment

Cons

minimum wage, employment outsourcing, no healthcare benefits for casuals

Meeting new people and lasting friendship

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu once mold me and introduce me of what really the idea to be part and working in the hospitality Industry.All the stress and the preasure is all worth it because at the end of the day I was able to do my duty.

Working in Marco Polo Plaza Cebu has been such a great opportunity for me. I was able to start my career as a Graphic Artist in the hotel. I was also involved in the Marketing plans & executions for the promotions of the hotel.

good and fun place to learn and work

my first job after i graduate. i learned everything here and improved everything here. this hotel gave me the opportunity to understand the hospitality industry and learn from a 5 star brand

more on corrective maintenance that preventive mainenance

Oversee the shift operation. Set priority of jobs and disseminate to staff. Ensure that the job assign are properly handle and done in timely manner. Act as Chief Engineer in the absence of chief engineer. Train the technical staff in monthly basis for learning advancement.

Pros

Free meal, received taxable service charge per month, free uniform

Cons

1 hour break, health care

fun working

i learned a lot in cooking and boost my attitude, other employees are accommodating too they help me not just in my work but also by emotions, thank you for that wonderful experience marco polo plaza cebu!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits