Marco Polo Plaza Cebu

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Culture reviews

Philippines22 reviews

Clear

n/a

The best company in terms of salary, schedule and work place. I learned a lot in this company in terms of patience and it molds me to become a better person. The management is very supportive as well, they always help me. My co-workers are friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job, I can say that there is no easy job, but I encourage myself to endure and at the same time endure.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Elegant and enjoyable workplace

During my typical work day, I fulfilled multi-tasking aside from being a Spa Receptionist. I also provided strong customer service and guest complaints.What I learned at work are being a professionalism, teamwork and time management. My workplace culture revolves around strong leadership, both existing and rising. Leadership training are implemented and stressed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along side my colleagues who are fantastic and learning about new things.

Pros

free meals

Cons

8 hours

Alot of fun at the same time you can learn a lot of thing with it.

A work place that you could enjoy of at the same time you keep on learning from them. I learned a lot like how to deal so much with different kind of people in your work place. The management is good and caring to their staff My co-workers is always their for everyone. When there is an guest comment that directly pin point our department. The most enjoyable part of being there is "Team Building" a time when we are all have to do is to relax.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

free clinic

a good avenue to start a career in the Hospitality Industry

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu can be considered as a learning organization. It is where you can see how the peoples of different culture work hand in hand in order to create the Marco Polo experience which is astounding and distinct from any other hotels of the chain.

Pros

Meal allowance ans other subsidies

Cons

Extended hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Reviews by Location

Learn about Marco Polo Plaza Cebu in popular locations

• Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?