Marco Polo Plaza Cebu

Intern4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

It's wonderful working at Marco

It's fun working in Marco Polo, the people are friendly and approachable, they will teach you on the basic standards that the school won't be able to teach you and they will help you in improving as a workmate and as a person.

Highly productive and fun filled work environment

The employees in Marco Polo Plaza Cebu are friendly and helpful. As an intern, I needed a lot of guidance and they never failed to give me that, thus, helping me adapt quickly to the working environment. My internship experience in this establishment is certainly one to be remembered.

Pros

Provides staff meal

Fruitful training with friendly invironment

My internship in Marco Polo was very fruitful and full of exitement, it has good management, associates are very kind and i enjoy so much. I learn more not only by cooking, brotherhood policy of every company i work since before and present.Marco polo is a great place to work, it can be a place where you can build the foundations of your professional career. The environment in Marco Polo was amazing, we all know that it is a 5 star Hotel and it's my privilege to work in the company. Working at hotel industry was fun because you can met different types of people..as an ojt, they trained me well.

Pros

duty meal and overtime meal for OJT and Uniforms are free

Cons

no salary and allowance for interns

fun working

i learned a lot in cooking and boost my attitude, other employees are accommodating too they help me not just in my work but also by emotions, thank you for that wonderful experience marco polo plaza cebu!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Reviews by Location

Learn about Marco Polo Plaza Cebu in popular locations

• Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?