Manulife

Manulife Employee Reviews

Philippines174 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I am not considered as an employee since I work part-time as Insurance Advisor. Thus I am paid based on my output. I don't report on a daily basis, but need to submit sales on regular basis.
Salary / Benefits
i really like working with this company because it provide lots of recognition and awards. They have so much free training. Leaders or managers are always there to support and the team members where i belonged are very friendly and fun to be with..
Salary / Benefits

The job is ok, everything is no pressure at all but the thing is i have difficulties on managing my time because i am at the same time full time mom of 2 kids. And also it became harder when me and my husband got separated.

so i need to focus on my kids for the mean time.

The salary of the company depends on how you do the sales because it is a commission based.

Overall the company is all good.
Pros
free lunch every trainings
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working at MBPS, sadly i resigned after a year because i had to take care of my sick mother. Nonetheless, if there's an opportunity to work again with them, I will gladly oblige.
Salary / Benefits
My position as part of the agency force was a commission-based one and thus I am not salaried. We in the agency force are paid fairly in the sense that we are compensated for our efforts and production.
Salary / Benefits
I love the job. It helps me develop my confidence in speaking an explaining. It tests my skill in selling. Nothing is hard because I enjoy what i do. The most enjoyable part is when I can close the deal with the client
Salary / Benefits
It is very competitive granting you need to get the quota. It is very challenging but rewarding. It caters on interpersonal skills and flawless execution of such skill.
Salary / Benefits
Good and i have a lot of learn in this company/job ive learned something about this, i had great job..
Yesss i will do the do's and don't to become a good employee in this company
Salary / Benefits
This is a work that rewards you for being industrious, creative and proactive. You earn what you work hard for. It's pay for perfomance. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded!
Salary / Benefits
I have been in this company for more than 10 years. What I like about this company is the culture and the working environment. They offer good products and services as well.
Salary / Benefits
Being a financial advisor gives you the flexibility to manage to manage your own business. You meet a lot of people whom you share the benefits of being protected.
Salary / Benefits
You get more exposure if you are close to the manager. They have strict policies regarding confidentiality. Like taking pictures inside the production and using Avaya's phone for personal use.
Salary / Benefits
Detailed career plan as an agent and Unit manager
One of the best incentives programs for employees and agents

Diversed offered products and financial programs

Stabe company ( with High Market Capitalization in PH)

Administrative and Sales support are always available

Technology updated
Salary / Benefits
- a typical day at work: normal
- what you learned: many

- management: bureaucratic

- workplace culture: toxic

- the hardest part of the job: meeting targets

- the most enjoyable part of the job: going home
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work meant any time any day of the week, like an on call doctor. I have learned to adjust, adapt, and be confident with my own capabilities and what I could contribute to the organisation. Management had my back most of the time. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the top producers who had a high sense of entitlement. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the Sales Management Team would go off to unwind.
Salary / Benefits
I guess, this is the most extravagant company I worked with, so far. Not just because we need to be formal all the time unlike other BPO Company, but they have this huge offer and some incentives that will really make you happy.
Salary / Benefits
Manulife is by far the nicest insurance company to work with as agents, u dont need to buy the forms etc except for freebies to be given to ur client. And once u get quota u r recognize with gifts and or free travel with pocket money.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Manulife is a great opportunity, my intellectual skills, communications skills, and able to work under pressure has developed very well. The people that I am working with were very helpful. You will really see and feel the team work in order to achieve daily goals.
Salary / Benefits
Great camaraderie and company activities. I had a great time working with Manulife where I was able to gain more self-confidence and enhance my skills.
Salary / Benefits
manulife is a great company but, since i have a little one to attend at home i deed a job that doesnt require my personal appearance at the office. manulife gives a great compensation with workers who devote their time fully with the company
Salary / Benefits
Culture of Manulife is great. However they do not pay right and also employees are loaded with work that is why there are a lot of backlogs. No career advancement. They hire outside instead of promoting employees.