First, to be hired, you have to contact an Financial Adviser.
The FA will assess your qualifications through asking questions about you, your educational background, your job history if any, etc.
Second, upon passing the assessment, you will fill out an application form, and pass it together with the requirements needed.
Third, you will be given short courses about Manulife, about being a Financial Adviser, about Life & Variable Life Insurance, and about different kinds of investment. Every after topic you will take an exam, and pass it.
Fourth, after passing the short courses, then that's the time you take & pass the 2 licensure exams at the Insurance Commission office or in any affiliated place near your location with examination fees & Manulife endorsement letter.
Fifth, sign a contract with Manulife and attend the intensive trainings..
Apply personally to the company. Attend their orientation. Take the test in Insurance Commission. After passing, submit to Manulife and be a franchised agent.
- What should you wear to an interview at Manulife?8 people answered
- What is working hour for branch operations?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Manulife?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Manulife?3 people answered
- What would you suggest MANULIFE management do to prevent others from leaving for this reason?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Manulife?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Manulife Insurance Philippines?2 people answered
- What does account information maintenance administrator do?2 people answered
- What is the Manulife employee discount?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Manulife?One person answered