Manresa School

Manresa School Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Decent paying for fresh grads

Good paying school, but there are lots of long meeting after working hours. Extra hours aren't paid but everyone is required to attend the meeting that takes more than an hour.

productive and fun work place with the students

The school provides Christian Formation and Quality Education to their learners. Teachers integrate values and real-life experiences to their lesson so that understanding and learning of the concept would be experiential for the pupils.

The school caters to the needs of the faculty

the typical work day is always at a high level, I learned techniques in motivating a student without too much effort, they usually start with a prayer and ends it as well

Pros

has extra benefits

Cons

meeting almost everyday

Good and peaceful working environment

I have a few problems with the administration. They are not very open to change for the better of the institution. The people are ok to work with but sometimes you'll just think, are they for real?

School setting

The school teaching God first before everything else. Instiling good values to the students are thier first priority. The management is so kind that they listen to their feedback of parents and employees. Salary is compensated. It is the place where you feel you are family.

Pros

Catholic education

Cons

Overtime

Excellent

There are lots of paper works in Manresa School most especially in the library but it depends only on the person on how he/she manages his/her time. I've learned a lot from Manresa School most especially in the library. Serving kids is the most challenging. The Catholic formation I got from Manresa School is the best and it will stay forever in my heart and in my mind. When it comes to management I don't have a complain they are very good in handling people they give what makes their people happy. All I can say is that they managed with heart on their people. In my co-workers they are all very professional in the way they talk, in the way they teaches and in the way they go to work. I don't have hardest part of my job because I am enjoying my work. I enjoyed working and serving pupils and students and most especially I enjoyed the company of my co-workers.

Christ-centered workplace with a strong familial bond among its employees

The school is a very vibrant educative community wherein students and teachers are very well connected with each other. It is a very relaxing place to stay in because of its green surroundings.

Pros

Prayerful community, tech-based curriculum, Free wifi

Cons

Too much meeting

I like this job since this is my first job after I graduated from my electrical course.

My employer is a congregation of nuns and they are good to us their employees.When the previous head of school died and was replaced by a new one, I didn't like their new management so I left my work.

Pros

good work place

Cons

i sometimes do works which are not my duties anymore.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manresa School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Manresa School Reviews by Location

Learn about Manresa School in popular locations

• Manresa School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?