Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

Philippines152 reviews

Found 152 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,142 reviews

Benefits and Salary are fairly good, all staffs are kind especially the heads office staff. I really appreciate and enjoy working with this company. I don't have any problem regarding on my duties. my boss were also kind and fair with us as their employees. you will enjoy working with Manpower Group. I will be highly introduce this to other people who are seeking for a job. I'd learn a lot and become more productive as i worked at Manpower Group company. Really thankful a lot having with their team.

Pros

mobile allowance

Cons

fair hours of duty

Metro manila

I im responsibility my job and not absences ..and verry 1st and portand Is honest the work and costomer is always rigt and smile . The job is the life job is love i do my best for my work the monpower is the best egency

Pros

12 lunch

Cons

7 to 5

underpaid

not posting mandatory benefits and unde rpaid they dont pay ot and holiday duties, the daily time record is not match to salary given to us and whenever we follow up they just denied it

Bad HR management

HR Management was bad. My contract ended with no one processing it and I had to raise and process it on my own. After raising it they were very slow in response and the clearance took a month to be cleared. After the clearance the final pay took a month to be processed. My contract ended at Mar 2021 and the final pay "will" be given around July after many postponement.

Fun work place

Fun, our clients can easily along with, can accommodate easily and approach, I never regret applying on this.. Maybe they have just to improve their compensation and incentives so, their staff won't look to other companies.

Pros

Free meals

Over all Rating 4

Over all rating was good in terms of Manpower Management, Proper Culture of Manpower having a balance between family, work, religion and extra currilcular activities. But there are time time the Decision Making of Management Team was Bias

Pros

Good benifets was provide the employee

Cons

There are Bias in terms of Decision

Productive but stressful workplace

I don't want to recommend this kind of work because base on my experience it was a very stressful work. Its hard to get the salary, because I must commute from san pedro laguna to calamba just to get may salary. There are certain times that I have no salary because my time card was not delivered in the office.

Inclusive and collaborative

Working for ManpowerGroup PH has helped me learn and grow in my chosen field. I will always remember the fun times I shared with my boss and my colleagues.

It was a great oppurtunity to be a part of a restaurant for I am grateful of my colleagues.

Be on time. Always smile and be friendly towards your colleagues and also to the customers. Don't mind the negative comments of your managers just smile at them

Review@Prime Power ManpowerServices

Working at Prime POwer ManPower is a bit relaxing. Relaxing in a way that I can manage my time wisely because there are only few incident that needs medical intervention in a day. My main responsibility in the company is to provide first aid procedures to the patients and to dispense medicines to the employees in need. also delayed of giving 13th month pay to the employee's.poor assistance of backpay and incentives.

Fun and Challenging Work

As a Roaming merchandiser its a very challenging job because we use to handle multiple products with a multiple malls to monitor but all in all its fun because you get to represent your company and the international F&B Products that we handle and also to meet and greet people in the Supermarkets that i usually work with.

Pros

Pros on my side was even i was treated Poorly I'm still working Professionally.

Cons

Un-surveillance Employees and Poor Communication, Poor Salary Distribution

Family coporation company and atmosphere.

The company is a micromanaged company that the owners are very much involve in all the processes.The Company is not much structured as to the other business unit such that the expenses of other business units are coming from the Pioneer company which are sometimes mixed up.

Pros

Family oriented management

Cons

Too much centralized in terms of meal allowance such the owners is in control and not delegated.

Fun workplace

The goal of a workplace review is to explore and understand the situation, and to give practical and strategic advice to resolve the workplace problems. We identify problems, risks and opportunities to improve the morale, efficiency, functioning and ethics of the team.

I hope to find a better job here.

I am looking for a stable job with right compensation and where I can use my knowledge ang my skills as my strength. I learn easily and can adapt on my work easily.

Very attentive of handling employees

I've learn on how to do multi-task with different kind or field of work. It takes me to be more patiently and actively do my job regardless of what my specific job was.

Fair agency they follow what's in the contract..

Fair agency they follow what's indicated in our contact they gave benefits what's intended to me. And provide the right salary which mandated my the government.and follow labor laws..

Competitive work in terms of dealing different attitudes of people.

I can say it is fun and as well as competitive, you have to get the wants and needs of the clients for them to have in mind that you have a knowledge of what you are selling.

Slow increasing of salary even if you work for years, new employees and old employees has the same rate.

Stressful job but you will learn a lot from this company because we do multi tasks. From hiring process to accounting process. All i can say i think is that employees came from this company are worth to be hired in other companies because they're fully equipped with knowledge and skills. Employees should be treated as family not just a

I'm Machine Operator /Expediter

I'm Machine/ Expediter for one year, I'm willing to work a long hour. I really work hard for this job as expediter. my manager promote as regular.

Pros

Vacation and Sick Leave

Cons

Work hard

Productive and fun work placed.

I learned from the company the team work because you never work alone you need to be attentive to the clients and your colleagues needs. The management are considerate and very supportive.

i worked as area supervisor

i worked to this company almoat 2years and 4months. its so very good co worker but very stressful work that i experience especially to the benifits pf the staff that i handle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits