Manila Doctors Hospital

Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews

Philippines66 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are worth the job.
Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating.

Medical equipment are mostly updated.

Recommended for patients with different conditions.
Salary / Benefits
In the eyes of an intern, this is what I remember experiencing in the HR Division. The supervisors were kind and informative of what interns should do and learn in the field of Human Resource. They seemed like a normal family, they joke with one another, even with interns, while keeping the team productive. Internship here was fun and full of learning. I had my most productive experience here in MDH among all my internships from other fields.
Salary / Benefits
Staff at the Dietary Department works well as a team. New employees are assited by their seniors. Work atmosphere is not toxic. Though a little stress and pressure is stressed by the management team - which turns out to yield good performance by the subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
busy and sometimes stressful but enables you to handle different kinds of patient care and treatment and also enables you to encounter different cases of patients. most enjoyable part of job is dealing with patients and seeing them get better and be back to their normal life.
Salary / Benefits
employees are very nice hospitable courtious the management gave us a above minimum salary..the benefits are very nice that you will work very hard they gave us 2days off per week
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hrs only
Salary / Benefits
This is like a playground for me. I've worked with the coolest people on the same age that I was. It's a combination of learning experience, building a friendship, developing skills and of course rendering services. Senior staff are very very patient in giving training for us starting careers and they are very supportive and considerate.
Salary / Benefits
very tight scheduling even though you are sick.management is strict.hardest place to work but i learned a lot especially in ward area.andthis is the place iv'e met the very good nurses.
Cons
no health insurance, no breaks
Salary / Benefits
Productive and gives staff a room for improvement. Good training ground. Quality healthcare within peoples reach. Affordable medical assistance. Friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Learning new knowledge in medical aspects
Good communication with the staffs

Easy to learn different diagnosis

Easy to approach to the doctors.

How to avail different charity availments
Pros
Free shirts
Salary / Benefits
World class care within your reach. The hospital with a heart to the poor. Working here is a privelage because i learned so many things.. You grow as a matured individual. You do things not because its your job,you do it because you cared..and you want to give the needs of our patient the best we can.
Pros
Medicine allowance yearly. Vacation leave with pay yearly
Cons
Understaffing
Salary / Benefits
Super Busy on the hospital. Everyday is a different challenge and tasked will faced to you. Every employees are hardworking and competitive. Good start for career,
Salary / Benefits
The employees are friendly when I had my internship and they are willing to answer questions to the things that we interns do not understand. Interns also experience going to different areas together with the pharmacist in-charge.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned in different phases and was given different tasks to work on. I can say that this institution valued the core of what I've learned and it enhanced my skills as a future dietitian. My whole experience was great.
Pros
Accessible
Cons
Adjusting on shifts
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is a busy day
you'll enjoy the company of your colleagues

you'll grow in your profession because of the experiences you'll learn with everyday work
Pros
good management
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
MDH has been a very good in terms of Medical Services/Healthcare in the Philippines..
They give staff a very good welfare in terms of benefits for the staff and staff's family..
Pros
Good training ground
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in this institution will surely provide you professional and personal growth. It provides good benefits for its employees. It has a nice hospital and employee program.
helps interns
team collaboration are practiced

follows rules and regulations properly

amazing management

follows right chain of command

good and productive environment
Salary / Benefits
Very good to employees. Nice working environment. It is a very good place to enhance your skills. In this company you will continue growing for they have continuous education seminars for the benefits of both employee and patients.
Salary / Benefits
This company is nice , there are many things i learn in computer hardware and basic troubleshooting in system unit and printers also in networking, many employee here are nice and smiling face.
Pros
Give some food
Cons
No allowance
Salary / Benefits
The place has state-of-rhe-art equipments in the heart of manila. Good working place for nurses and it is a good training ground for nurses. You will be able to rotate in different services
Salary / Benefits
it is just fine with the day to day basis with the co workers. in every morning we have a daily prayer before we gonna start our work. About the management they taught everyone to finish their job on time