Manila Doctors Hospital

Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews for Medical Technologist

Medical Technologist4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
This is like a playground for me. I've worked with the coolest people on the same age that I was. It's a combination of learning experience, building a friendship, developing skills and of course rendering services. Senior staff are very very patient in giving training for us starting careers and they are very supportive and considerate.
Salary / Benefits
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
Great company and management.
Good company to work for with opportunity for growth and development in specific fields. The management cares its employees. Colleagues are helpful and nice. Benefits are great.
Salary / Benefits
MDH was a good starting for me. it wqas my first experience and i think i have grown from my experience. working along with my labmates made me a full filling employee with the amount of salary we get i think we are underpaid