Manila Doctors Hospital

Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
There's lot of learnings inside the pharmacy, you'll dispense lots of medicine and drug needed by the patient.They have an advance type of dispensing.
Pros
Free snacks, benefits
Salary / Benefits
In the eyes of an intern, this is what I remember experiencing in the HR Division. The supervisors were kind and informative of what interns should do and learn in the field of Human Resource. They seemed like a normal family, they joke with one another, even with interns, while keeping the team productive. Internship here was fun and full of learning. I had my most productive experience here in MDH among all my internships from other fields.
Salary / Benefits
The management of the dietary department was good, because they follow all the rules and they have a good system.

The dieticians and staffs of the dietary department were all approachable and easy to work with.

Working int dietary department requires attentiveness, and dedication. Doing the diet cards, and preparing the meals were a bit difficult because you need to assure the food safety, and make sure that diets given to the patient were all correct, but at the same time this is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free lunch