Manila Doctors Hospital

Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila57 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are worth the job. Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating. Medical equipment are mostly updated. Recommended for patients with different conditions.
Salary / Benefits
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
As an on-call, it wasn't easy to save money and gain experience there although it's a big hospital. Most staff in the Rehab dept. are on-calls and the duty for each staff is not fair. Also you don't have a fixed schedule plus they have the worst HR and finance management.
Pros
Exposure to different cases, time-management skills are practiced, good facilities
Cons
No fixed schedule, unfair system, slow HR/finance managment
Salary / Benefits
Communicate well with all sorts of different people.You will gain a realistic awareness of the everyday realities of life in the health service.Acquire knowledge about your own abilities and limitations.
Pros
Medicine Allowance
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience at Manila doctors. reason why I left is because of the salary, for me it is not enough for a single person with a license and bachelors degree
Pros
good company benefits
Cons
salary not enough for the job description
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in the span of my stay in this institution, I could say Manila Doctor's Hospital mold me to become a competent professional that upholds the true value of care.
Salary / Benefits
a good hospital in the heart of Manila that delivers best health care. Hospital management is great, as well as the staffing. work life balance is attainable
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work with the management of the hospital. I've learned so much with my co-employees and gained more confidence, knowledge and respect from the people that I've worked with.
Salary / Benefits
has a very good management team where you can freely express ones opinions about organizational improvements and development. respect and professionalism are observed at all times
Salary / Benefits
Very conducive to working. Easy to adapt with the kind of working environment. Teamwork is one value that is very much practiced by everyone. It's actually a very good working experience even with the doctors and my peers there. I consider this one of my most cherished work experiences, that's why I spent 7 years of my life there.
Salary / Benefits
We at the Manila Doctors give patients satisfaction whether charitable or with pay. We also give a extra conditional love to our patients and work for us to see the patients who suffering on cancer.
Salary / Benefits
I always go to work every morning with a smile in my face because of my co-workers. they always there for everyone to help and to give services. That's why I work hard and I stay for along year to serve customer and patients in Manila Doctors Hospital.
Salary / Benefits
What i like most in my company! is that i work with my heart because of the people around me they are so helpful to each and everyone. and also i like to work because of our costumer the patient that we needed our services.
Salary / Benefits
There are presence of strong management back-up in all areas which has a good and bad sides. Overall the treatment for all its employees are fair with open line of communication up to the top management. Due to various facet of work, day to day tasks sometimes is stressful.
Pros
Meal Allowance, Yearly Incentive
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Honestly the hospital is great for learning. HR division welcomes new employees well. Intradepartment issues are not addressed wel especially in a specific department. OIC’s not welcoming. Some regular staff bully new employees emotionally. Doesn’t orient new staff with the department policies. They don’t tell you regarding the rules and regulations within the department. They surprise you. they’re mad at you for something that you didn’t intend to do. New employees usually at fault. No teamwork. No moral support from senior, only from a few, but never from the one in charge. Head is moody. Does not address improvements for the system, ego is high. We have been told that the hospital doesn’t value employees anymore which is dismaying. You should always work under threats. They always threaten employees. Not a healthy environment. It’s quite unfortunate that the hospital doesn’t know about these things. Overall hospital is 8/10. Department 5/10 learning environment 7/10
Pros
Yearly increase, great hospital experience, environment great for learning
Cons
Micromanaging
Salary / Benefits
There's lot of learnings inside the pharmacy, you'll dispense lots of medicine and drug needed by the patient.They have an advance type of dispensing.
Pros
Free snacks, benefits
Salary / Benefits
Staff at the Dietary Department works well as a team. New employees are assited by their seniors. Work atmosphere is not toxic. Though a little stress and pressure is stressed by the management team - which turns out to yield good performance by the subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
busy and sometimes stressful but enables you to handle different kinds of patient care and treatment and also enables you to encounter different cases of patients. most enjoyable part of job is dealing with patients and seeing them get better and be back to their normal life.
Salary / Benefits
employees are very nice hospitable courtious the management gave us a above minimum salary..the benefits are very nice that you will work very hard they gave us 2days off per week
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hrs only
Salary / Benefits
This is like a playground for me. I've worked with the coolest people on the same age that I was. It's a combination of learning experience, building a friendship, developing skills and of course rendering services. Senior staff are very very patient in giving training for us starting careers and they are very supportive and considerate.
Salary / Benefits
very tight scheduling even though you are sick.management is strict.hardest place to work but i learned a lot especially in ward area.andthis is the place iv'e met the very good nurses.
Cons
no health insurance, no breaks