Manila Doctors Hospital

Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are worth the job. Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating. Medical equipment are mostly updated. Recommended for patients with different conditions.
Salary / Benefits
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
As an on-call, it wasn't easy to save money and gain experience there although it's a big hospital. Most staff in the Rehab dept. are on-calls and the duty for each staff is not fair. Also you don't have a fixed schedule plus they have the worst HR and finance management.
Pros
Exposure to different cases, time-management skills are practiced, good facilities
Cons
No fixed schedule, unfair system, slow HR/finance managment
Salary / Benefits
Communicate well with all sorts of different people.You will gain a realistic awareness of the everyday realities of life in the health service.Acquire knowledge about your own abilities and limitations.
Pros
Medicine Allowance
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience at Manila doctors. reason why I left is because of the salary, for me it is not enough for a single person with a license and bachelors degree
Pros
good company benefits
Cons
salary not enough for the job description
Salary / Benefits
Low salary, overworked residents, no benefits & non appetizing meals. Generally people are stressed due to the work demand. Needs a lot of improvement especially with the benefits and salary.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good with compensations to begin with. Anyway, Seniors talk behind you! They are VERY unprofessional. Supervisor is VERY moody. Seniors’ ego are so HIGH! Juniors always get the blame! Juniors commit a lot of mistakes because of the SENIORS WHO DOESN’T TEACH THEM WELL. TOXIC WORK ENVIRONMENT!!! No proper functionality! Tasks depends on supervisor’s mood. They shouldn’t be hiring new staff if they’re just bullies. If they only think about their “batchmates” instead of the newbies perhaps they should just work all together without juniors! Everybody starts from nothing, they expect you to learn everything IMMEDIATELY! God! I like the other areas better, but our area? 3/10!!! seniors sugarcoating their mostakes, as well as the loopholes of the department. IMPROVEPEOPLE!!! Don’t be stagnant!
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in the span of my stay in this institution, I could say Manila Doctor's Hospital mold me to become a competent professional that upholds the true value of care.
Salary / Benefits
a good hospital in the heart of Manila that delivers best health care. Hospital management is great, as well as the staffing. work life balance is attainable
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work with the management of the hospital. I've learned so much with my co-employees and gained more confidence, knowledge and respect from the people that I've worked with.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work includes taking care of 8-10 patients per day depending on the census of the unit. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are given the opportunity to save lives of other people.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to understand the patients emotion regarding their health, to consider them as one of my family member to accept all the strength and weakness from them
Salary / Benefits
has a very good management team where you can freely express ones opinions about organizational improvements and development. respect and professionalism are observed at all times
Salary / Benefits
Working as a nurse in general in the Philippines is very abusive and degrading. It does not matter where you are working, private or public sector. Very low salary with very high responsibility. Physically demanding and mentally draining. No proper nurse - patient ratio. Lack of equipment and health resources. No health insurance/card for health workers and their dependents. Always understaffed thus leading to mandatory overtime work and less time to spend with families. Though there are more negative side to it, one thing is for sure I have learned a lot. My nursing skills, confidence, time management and communication were significantly improved.
Salary / Benefits
Very conducive to working. Easy to adapt with the kind of working environment. Teamwork is one value that is very much practiced by everyone. It's actually a very good working experience even with the doctors and my peers there. I consider this one of my most cherished work experiences, that's why I spent 7 years of my life there.
Salary / Benefits
The hospital is nice. The facilities are sanitized, equipments are functioning well. They pay good. I like the benefits too. I just don’t like the seniors. They will talk behind you. This is not a healthy working environment. Wondering why this hospital is understaffed? Because juniors are resigning because of your bully seniors. It’s true. They don’t feel like assisting a junior at all. Not very friendly. You need to learn on your own ‘cause they will blame you if you accidentally made a mistake.
Cons
Bullies.
Salary / Benefits
It has been a pleasure working at MDH. They care for their workers as much as they care for patients. There is good camaraderie between workers. The management tries to bring out the best of its workers and they are appreciative of them.
Salary / Benefits
We at the Manila Doctors give patients satisfaction whether charitable or with pay. We also give a extra conditional love to our patients and work for us to see the patients who suffering on cancer.
Salary / Benefits
has a good day off, i learned to take care and help some patients. The management is very reliable, the culture is like a family. my hardest part of my job is to see a baby dying. The most enjoyable part of my job is to help our clients to their needs
Salary / Benefits
It is one of the top private tertiary hospital. The hospital itself is patient centered, personnel improvement is one of their priority. The hospital is one of the most busiest hospital located in Manila.
Pros
They have a very good training personnel and facility
Salary / Benefits
I always go to work every morning with a smile in my face because of my co-workers. they always there for everyone to help and to give services. That's why I work hard and I stay for along year to serve customer and patients in Manila Doctors Hospital.