Manila Doctors Hospital
Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Review

Very ideal hospital setting

June 26, 2019
Very conducive to working. Easy to adapt with the kind of working environment. Teamwork is one value that is very much practiced by everyone. It's actually a very good working experience even with the doctors and my peers there. I consider this one of my most cherished work experiences, that's why I spent 7 years of my life there.
August 9, 2020
Medical Technologist Staff (Former Employee) - Manila
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
May 22, 2020
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) - Manila
Salary and benefits are worth the job. Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating. Medical equipment are mostly updated. Recommended for patients with different conditions.
May 19, 2020
PT Consultant/ Reliever (Former Employee) - Manila
As an on-call, it wasn't easy to save money and gain experience there although it's a big hospital. Most staff in the Rehab dept. are on-calls and the duty for each staff is not fair. Also you don't have a fixed schedule plus they have the worst HR and finance management.
Pros
Exposure to different cases, time-management skills are practiced, good facilities
Cons
No fixed schedule, unfair system, slow HR/finance managment