Manila Doctors Hospital
Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Review

Provides exceptional training, with different accreditation internationally.

June 11, 2016
Every patient/client with different types of illness or disease that I had encountered during my employment was very helpful to my career for I have learned knowledge and skills in a hospital settings. I enjoyed working with my co-employee because we work as a team, which I believe is an important attitude to be successful. The continuous admission and overload of patient, with so little manpower specially for nurses was the hardest part of the job. The nurse-patient ratio was not fair, but I enjoyed my job because I'm proud that with my skills, knowledge and attitudes, I am able to help people to prolong and save lives.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Management of the department.
June 12, 2014
Same roleSame location
emergency room nursing orderly(assistant) (Current Employee) - Manila, P00
sometime is smooth but most busy.i learned a lot,the management they did the best for the company,my co-worker they are all ok we are like brother and sister we help eah other,the hardest part of the my job is if we have a patient w/gun shoot,fall from the building or like quirino grandstand massacre,my most enjoyable part in my job is to cleaned the whole emergency room
Pros
w/ meal allowance
Cons
8hrs
April 28, 2012
Same roleSame location
ER Nurse, Medical Surgical Nurse (Former Employee) - Manila, P00
Provided free training and seminars for nurses during my time.
Pros
very competitive salary
Cons
nurses understaff
August 9, 2020
Same location
Medical Technologist Staff (Former Employee) - Manila
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
  1. Provides exceptional training, with different accreditation internationally.