Manila Doctors Hospital
Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Review

Most of my colleagues are nice and easy to be with.

August 9, 2020
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
March 23, 2018
Same roleSame location
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) - Manila
This is like a playground for me. I've worked with the coolest people on the same age that I was. It's a combination of learning experience, building a friendship, developing skills and of course rendering services. Senior staff are very very patient in giving training for us starting careers and they are very supportive and considerate.
April 6, 2017
Same role
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) - Ermita, Manila, NCR
Great company and management. Good company to work for with opportunity for growth and development in specific fields. The management cares its employees. Colleagues are helpful and nice. Benefits are great.
May 22, 2020
Same location
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) - Manila
Salary and benefits are worth the job. Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating. Medical equipment are mostly updated. Recommended for patients with different conditions.