Manila Doctors Hospital
Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Review

Harmonious employee relationship

July 18, 2018
In the eyes of an intern, this is what I remember experiencing in the HR Division. The supervisors were kind and informative of what interns should do and learn in the field of Human Resource. They seemed like a normal family, they joke with one another, even with interns, while keeping the team productive. Internship here was fun and full of learning. I had my most productive experience here in MDH among all my internships from other fields.
August 15, 2018
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Manila
There's lot of learnings inside the pharmacy, you'll dispense lots of medicine and drug needed by the patient.They have an advance type of dispensing.
Pros
Free snacks, benefits
July 24, 2016
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Manila
The management of the dietary department was good, because they follow all the rules and they have a good system. The dieticians and staffs of the dietary department were all approachable and easy to work with. Working int dietary department requires attentiveness, and dedication. Doing the diet cards, and preparing the meals were a bit difficult because you need to assure the food safety, and make sure that diets given to the patient were all correct, but at the same time this is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free lunch
August 9, 2020
Medical Technologist Staff (Former Employee) - Manila
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.