Manila Doctors Hospital
Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Review

Good company

February 17, 2019
has a good day off, i learned to take care and help some patients. The management is very reliable, the culture is like a family. my hardest part of my job is to see a baby dying. The most enjoyable part of my job is to help our clients to their needs
February 2, 2014
Same role
Central Service Orderly (Current Employee) - United Nations Avenue, Manila Philippines
I find my job here enjoyable, with my co-workers who are team players, we have great rapport. At first I find it quiet hard because it is not relevant in my course but I proved to myself that there's nothing hard or difficult job to learn as long as your give your heart to it, willingness to learn, to undergo training and seminars and of course your commitment and dedication to your work really matter. Being toxic is I think the hardest part and the most enjoyable part of my job is to know that our patients are satisfied and happy with our kind of service. That's self and career fulfilling.
August 9, 2020
Medical Technologist Staff (Former Employee) - Manila
The environment in MDH is good. Many of the employees are very nice and approachable. Benefits are good. It's just that the work load is very heavy most esp this time of pandemic and yet there is No Hazard pay for the employees which is I think a very important factor for them because they are risking not only their lives but their family's lives, as well.
Pros
Hospital benefits
Cons
Some of the OIC are taking their problems at work and are rude to their subordinates.
May 22, 2020
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) - Manila
Salary and benefits are worth the job. Staff and HCPs are friendly and accommodating. Medical equipment are mostly updated. Recommended for patients with different conditions.