Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal Management reviews

Philippines272 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It's basically good training ground for fresh graduates specially with management courses they have high value for food safety and excellent service. It's worth the experience.
Pros
Incentives and benefits.
Cons
Low salary, extremely high and long contract bond.
Salary / Benefits
Very stressful work and very poor management system. Employees are not compensated well, no benefits given to employees other than mandatory benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun. Informative. Helpful.The co workers are very cooperative in terms of team projects.The management are very persistent to encourage
Pros
Free lunch when having a meetings etc
Cons
Health care, short breaks etc
Salary / Benefits
During my first day i was a bit nervous because i don't have any idea on what things should i do but with help of my seniors i able to learn everything. Eevryday is a challenge for me and also on everyday im working i learned something new. I may find ot difficult sometimes but im enjoying on my job. The workplace is appropriate to work on. The co employees are nice. The Management make sure that you are learning.
Salary / Benefits
With high sense on company values. Continues learnings for the employee and people development are always priority.Ive leaned how to create and analyze store profit and loss. High standard on food safety are always on top of mind.
Pros
People Development Program System
Cons
Work load
Salary / Benefits
dinning crew staff i learned a lot how to use time management.
I enjoy my day with my co employer every time rush hours.

pick time is the hardest part.
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging and exhausting, i learned to be independent and not to trust easily, i felt unfair treatment among the management team. The hardest part of the job is not the job itself but trying to prove yourself to the higher ups who dont appreciate your hardwork and effort. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet new people.
Benefits
Cons
No overtime
Salary / Benefits
It fosters the culture in the Philippines since the management encourages us to talk to our customers in Tagalog and instills a family-oriented environment.
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced. Tiring because all day standing.
The management is good. But sometimes there is really one person who will bring you down.
There's no health benefits for the employees. Also the incentives and bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
I learn many thing, as a service crew of mang inasal, I know how to prepare all the ingredients of the product, I'll also to grill the chicken. and to be a friendly to the customer, the management is good, the hardest part of the job is when the you are assign as a rice person,because many customer want to refill their rice even thy pay only 1 rice, you need to explain to them.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with top management are supportive in any of your decision that might help the store performance. Crew training was great that will help them to equip for their respective job
Salary / Benefits
Responsibilities include Cashiering, and maintain stock presentable condition in assigned areas.
-Initiates marketing support by product up – sell, distributing promotional materials and product awareness.

- Assisting customers with their selected orders and provides fast delivery service.

-Any other duties deemed necessary for the benefit of the company by management.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work implies that your duty is worth it every single day. You will learn everyday from the processes and methods that are used in the workplace.The management sees the overall processes at work and makes sure that everything goes well.The workplace culture has no discrimination with regards to the race. The hardest part of the job is discrimination and negative co-workers. Lastly, the most enjoyable part is you are part of a second family and everyday is a social interaction with different people and are easy to work with.
Pros
Free meals/free transportation
Cons
Unjustifiable salaries
Salary / Benefits
Too many customer you but sometimes few you need to calculate how many chicken you're going to grill. I learned about time management. Cleanliness is one of the things you need to keep in your daily life. The hardest part of the job is when there's to many customer you need to think fast and move fast. I enjoy my job because i'm on grill.
Pros
Non
Cons
Clean As You Go on last shift
Salary / Benefits
. More in kitchen as a helper
. i learned to cook and more serving food you should know.

management is good to perform the facilities the food chain and high risk in quality of serving food.
. the work places is very hot and sweat because you want fast your move to prepare the food.

. they move faster and to prepared the food to serve to the client.

. you finish your task everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Simple day going to work ... Learned to much thing Doing things well and Building Good Performance ... Good Management ... The hardest part of the job is when you got sick but you still need to go to work .. Best Enjoyable part of the job is when you Build Friendship with your workmates ..
Pros
past work no free lunch or meals
Cons
7 hours working time
Salary / Benefits
Productive and lots of knowledge in terms of Store SOP's . Working as a team or a family with heart . Great management and also workmates. But too long work hours .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long work hours
Salary / Benefits
One of the fast improving restaurant company in the phillipines that provide a more learnings and managerial skills to all. Management trainess that help you to become a smart and knowledgle in terms of handling manpower materials machines money and methods.
Pros
Free meals to soburdinates
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
The management is good I learned how to communicate with people I learned how to manage my time all my co-workers are very friendly for me the hardest part was when I resigned in my work I miss the store and the most enjoyable part is when we have team buildings
Pros
Free rice
Salary / Benefits
The staff and management is good and has a good teamwork, we all help each other. The smiles of the customer when they finish eating and the discipline of the staff
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is always busy and pressured at the same time. I learned that no matter how busy you are, you need to keep calm and be focused always to your assign work. Our management is kind and friendly he understands his employee most of the time. Our workplace is always fun everyone is always smiling and happy. The hardest part of the job is to stay focus even how busy you are. Most enjoyable is when you get to hang out with your co-employee and make memorable memories.
Pros
free food