Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal Employee Reviews

Philippines271 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good place because as a waiter i can move better and i enjoy working with my co-workers but salary is no enough. my duty is only 6 hours total of 7 with 1 hour break
Salary / Benefits
First,it was a change of aura of being a production crew that work on a cold work place but it considerately a nice time and challaging kind of work that i got!
I would like to apply to any desire position or acquired and fit to my experience.
Salary / Benefits
Since Mang Inasal is one of the favorite fast foods of the people of General Santos City, it is clear that it is always full of customers, and as a Cashier, the pressure is ours.
Pros
Lot of Benefits
Cons
Under pressure
Salary / Benefits
Environmental friendly, acceptable and understandable training offers. They listen very well in every suggestion and recommendations from every employee.
Pros
Discounted products for employees
Cons
No part time jobs for students
Salary / Benefits
In terms of work its good, because you learn a lot in terms on standard cleaning. They focus on standards and you are going to be fast in serving foods to the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Super cool, all people there is so down to earth, easy to approach and specially that i really love it is having a spirit of fun and family is there..
Salary / Benefits
Very fast paced worked you should be able to work under preassure at all times, and need to think fast to meet customers expectation and ensure that the system is stil inplace all the time.
Salary / Benefits
working in manginasal as assistant manager was great and fun because company were helpful if you need assistant, hr staff were good to me because they can guide you through your sucess
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun but stressful job. Got to meet a lot of different people. Has good training ground. Fun workmates. Long hours. Overtime sometimes required.
Pros
Good traning ground
Cons
Long hours. Poor benifits.
Salary / Benefits
For me it was great and challenging. There are always customers. You must be friendly to your work mates, managers and specially to customers. Keep on smilling all through out the day, even if you have a bad day or super duper tired.
Salary / Benefits
you can learn many things and help you meet more people not just your co workers but also the big boss. you must be flexible and can work under pressure
Cashier
Server

Greetings customer

Make sure they good

Make sure you server right

Ask about allergies

Cleanliness my respect

Patient

Smile

Awareness

Friendly
Salary / Benefits
a typical day is a busy day. cleaning the area and washing all the used utensils and also serving the food to the costumer. i learned to managed my time and i gained more friends while working in this company.
Salary / Benefits
It's basically good training ground for fresh graduates specially with management courses they have high value for food safety and excellent service. It's worth the experience.
Pros
Incentives and benefits.
Cons
Low salary, extremely high and long contract bond.
Salary / Benefits
Working there is very difficult but it is fun.
it showed to be a strong individual as a worker.

And also the crew is very entertaining and knowledgeable
Salary / Benefits
This where a family grows within a workplace. The training ground for furture aspirants of becoming a hardworking filipino individual. Mang Inasal Tayug taught me to become industrious and passionate of who and what i am now as a person.
Salary / Benefits
It has good communication skills in our team and also we are always happy to treat the customer and also to give the satisfaction to the customer. Blumentrit Mang Inasal was the best of all time.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at the mang inasal and worked very quickly at that company and all the staff were very friendly and I learned to socialize with other people as I was a service crew
Salary / Benefits
You need great patience to work in this industry. You need to think quick and remember everything you do during peak hours. You will encounter different attitude of your co workers.
Salary / Benefits
I can work under pressure.

I learn to handle and manage the inconvenience of customer's demands.

The nature of work is almost tiring and exhausting but rewarding because at the end of the day you everything ended well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is not across the board
Salary / Benefits
As an applicant of your company as a waiter, my typical day in may work was very crowded and i learned in my work is being pacient in our customer any time