Mandaue Foam Industries, Inc

Mandaue Foam Industries, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As usual, entertain customers, doing paperwork. I learned how to deal with different types of customers. The management is really good, they response the concerns in every employee. In terms of workplace, I feel comfortable with my co employees. The most hardest part of the job is when it comes busy and a little bit pressure. I enjoy so much in my work especially when I did a small achievements, I am happy for that.
Salary / Benefits
I've been working here since 2019 and ok naman. Walang stress compared to my previous job but poor management and work ethics are being practiced here
Salary / Benefits
I am assigned in the Woodline Department which was tasked to have a time study in each item. Since the company have several wood items, it is very challenging to familiarize all of the beds and case good items that also undergoes into different processes. Usually, the environment of a furniture company is humid and sandy but regardless with the environment, I've had a wonderful experience because of the people who are working in the woodline department.
Salary / Benefits
The management are good and enjoyable when I staying at there company, the culture are good but sometimes are relaxing the hardest part of the job when if holidays season its have a more customer.
Salary / Benefits
The people who works at mandaue foam are very highly competitive each and everyone. The compensations are very fair and the guidelines are very prompt
Salary / Benefits
The company is doing sales everyday and they produced the items in their own everyday because its a kind of factory. I was a checker that time and i learned a lot. How to become vigilant in checking to items coming in and out. I learned how to be check the items quality in and out, even when in terms of inventory.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
very low salary
Salary / Benefits
good environment and co-workers are friendly and approachable. Its a fast paced environment and i like it because it helps challenge to finish my job on time. But the management is biased on their performance evaluation.
Salary / Benefits
It's a place where I can balance my personal life with my professional side. A place where I can openly voice out my own opinion and ideas. Zero discrimination in every aspect.
Salary / Benefits
The managing of employees are poor. They don't provide employees health benefits. They made us paid our health insurance on our own. They are not increasing the right increase.for thier employees.
Salary / Benefits
I had learned a lot specially on how to be more understanding to people, to be more patience and also the management really mold me to be independent specially in decision making.
Salary / Benefits
My job as a Marketing Staff are purchasing marketing collaterals for the company's sort of advertisement including the month sale, sponsorship, banners and even ads materials when opening a new branch. In this job and company, I continue learning how to manage more of my time, to meet the deadlines. Also communicating suppliers and staffs from branches nationwide.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
You can't have overtime without your Manager's approval.
Salary / Benefits
Explorable to some of the place around NCR region ..lot of fun with all employees..management full supportive,, I learned to be exact in full time duty
Pros
Cons
8 hours policy with overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this job , first for being responsible , vigilant in all products and customers, specially for the DELIVERY NOTES and the ITEMS that are going to delivered to each customers ...
Salary / Benefits
All staffs are at ease when it comes to work since the working environment is really good even the big bosses are so good with their staffs. They even secured that everyone is okay.
Pros
Overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
Normal kind of workplace. There are a lot of things that you can learn from MAFIINC. Like how things work in their industry. Alot of hands on and the company gives amazing benefits. Although the work schedule is not best for people who likes the monday-friday sched.
Pros
Free food and condiments. Discount on the products
Cons
6 days of work
Salary / Benefits
the store has great ambiance,mostly customers appreciate it...the most enjoyable part is that we are enjoying our job especially during sale period ...
Salary / Benefits
I am a payroll assistant at the position of encoder for inputting all the manual daily time record for their all promodiser and also scan all the documents of costumes to send to the in-charge in Cebu City. I have a lot of learning here in Mandaue, like my co-employees they treat me as not an ordinary workers, they treat me as a sister of this company because I am part of them. We cannot denied that the inside of company there are some people/employees hates you but one that I've learned to myself I do not mind them. The hardest part of my job is to input the manual dtr because every cut off of dates in payroll period the dtr will be given to as bulk.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
In this job i learn how to be a fast moving and need to expand your knowledge to anyone who in this store. I learn how to expand my understanding and know how to give a good customer service to the customers .
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Work assigned is related to course, wholesome and good working environment and workmates are nice to bond with. Job is multifunctional. Job responsibilities are accepting request for dawings, sending it to the production and receives follow-up of orders.
Pros
Free Meals, Snacks and Lunch
Cons
Salary is less compensated
Salary / Benefits
Being a team Leader, it is one of the though work. Because every thing you do must be Good Or Right because you have a staff who look at you on what you do. I must be a model of a team. I learned in this work the different kind of people, the different attitude and different characteristics.
Pros
free lunch, free snack morning and afternoon, w/ free meals if with overtime
Cons
8-9 hours