Makati Medical Center

Makati Medical Center Employee Reviews

Philippines136 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections.
Salary / Benefits
A shifting schedule with 2-days off per week depending on the schedule given by the UM or you may request your desired off.

Management is giving it's best to satisfy the needs of every employee.

The hardest part is toxic duty, no lunch break and extending of shift depending on the demand of the unit.

MMC has the most MALASAKIT service to it's patients.
Pros
Free trainings and seminar
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
The company observes a work/life balance and they take care of their employees very well.
We have a good compensation benefits and career advancement.

THe management treats their staff properly.

Safety comes first and the welfare of its patients and employees is one of the advocacies of the company.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing bad to say about the company because for me it's one of the best ever. However, it's employees are the problem though not all of them a few only, because of their rude attitude.
Salary / Benefits
Good medical services when you have doigh but there's politics in the management being an employee. But if you are balance and good performer of your tasks, you will likely stay for long.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot from my MMC rotation it was a bit tiring having to work 10hours a day for 6 days in a week but it was also very fulfilling and informative.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day a work is very fast paced. Good variety of case load in a hospital setting. Management is out of place, greedy and prioritizes money. Work place culture is pretty toxic.
Salary / Benefits
Overall the hospital is good for patients. The management is just so-so. When i left, there was a new manager in place so the system begins to improve.
Salary / Benefits
Being a graduate of premedical course, i started working as a medical assistant for a dermatology doctor which I gain knowledge on skin diseases, what to do and what not to do.
Salary / Benefits
You need to have a tough heart when working in a big hospital, you need to think one step ahead at all time. Always make sure that you do your best for the safety of the patients.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Makati Medical Center?
Salary / Benefits
Really friendly people and mentors that are willing to help you reach your goals. A really competitive company in the Philippines which demands a technical knowledge and good attitude
Salary / Benefits
The JCI accreditation says it all. They are strict on implementing standards of healthcare, hygiene, and services. The facilities and equipment are topnotch and you really get what you pay for in Makati Med. The medical staff, and administrative staff are all topnotch as well. They know how to handle difficult and stressful situations efficiently, and with emphaty.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging, have work-life balance, quality of work, good working relationship with my immediate boss, culture is laid back, dealing with corporate staff and doctors at the same time are challeging
Salary / Benefits
Well-known hospital across the philippines, Makatimed is the hospital with a heart. Health benifits are good, free consultation, most diagnostics and medications are free. Competent and friendly nurses and doctors. But sometimes the work environment between co-pharmacists are quite a bit stressful due to differences in personalities and sometimes work ethics.
Salary / Benefits
Being a nurse in Makati medical Center is a great honor and privilege. This institution honed my skills to be a competent nurse, being confident to deliver safe and effective nursing care which would contribute to the overall well-being of my patients and also satisfying fulfillment in my career.
Salary / Benefits
nice work experience , stressful but rewarding, its nice experienced as a nurse to be part of the Intensive care unit and to showcase my knowledge and skills.
Salary / Benefits
The Workplace is very clean I have my own desk, Environment is good friendly co-workers and my Boss loves to intertact with us and check us while we are working.
Salary / Benefits
Makati Medical Center is my first work experience, even I'm under with an agency they are all good and professional when it comes to work. Has very good work place, a clean and surrounded with intelligent people.
Fun
Family-like setting

Bad management of employees

Not ergonomically sound hospital

Always catering to needs of patients but not to employees

So many unnecessary rules
Work life balance
great benefits

good hospital

great group of people

i have learned a lot in this company and my position most especially with dealing with different types of people
Salary / Benefits
Long hours of work with pay.
Learn to handle different attitude of people and how to deal with them.

Good management.

Average happy workplace.

Hardest part of the job is the volume of work.

Enjoyable part of the job is learning.
Pros
Food
Cons