Majorel
Coronavirus update

Majorel Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Happy place to be rather than at home. Can consider as second home. Management treats you so well. Colleagues are very approachable. Very nice and hospitable staffs.
Pros
Games, Free Prces
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The management and the people of Majorel are very friendly and are fun to work with. From the higher ups, trainers, coaches, quality to your floor colleagues; they are all approachable and nice.
Salary / Benefits
Being a part of Majorel is a great experience for me due to having a light workplace as well as having approachable people in my working environment. I learned a lot of things while working in Majorel and looking forward to learning more.
Salary / Benefits
The company is beginner friendly. I wont get into detail in the account handled by the company, but the way their system works is beneficial to the agent.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good and the workplace is stress free that is why I want to re-apply. But suddenly I didn't make it to the 3rd phase of application. I hope I can be part of this company again.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and nice working environment. Non toxic people nd ver friendly individuals. More opportunities for all employees and many incentived given.