Magsaysay

Magsaysay Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its been a long i have worked in magsaysay,ang found out that it change my work carreer,my financial has been lifted,professionalism grows and break out my comfort zone by interacting and collaborating with different personalities out of 30 different nationality,
Pros
proper training
Cons
Long Hours Duty, On Call
Salary / Benefits
starting the work with a nice ambiance and misen place must to be followed and learned . managing the time and cost of the food . easy to work because most of the crew was awesome and knowledgeable.
Pros
Free lunch, responsible and caring to the crew
Approachable staffs
Good environment

Cool co-workers

Awesome Bosses

Handling Crews

Filing and Encoding

Everyday is stress day

But im having fun
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Ot
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my profession and being successful. My family got benifits and my children were given good education. I long to be hired directly so more success and projects will be established.
Salary / Benefits
very challenging work place..make a lot of friends meet a lot of people..its truly a test of guts..not to quit..learn about other cultures the hardest part of working overseas was the hardship being far away from your loveones
Pros
travelaround the world for free
Cons
rough seas
Salary / Benefits
for me no problem in my previous ship,i learn alot as well new culture of passenger and crew,the management are good as well,hardest part in job is nothing only thing is very long stay on board my last was 9 and half months on board,my co workers are all suportive as well,enjoyable part,they give as some gift when its christmas
Pros
everything is free laundry but not the soap
Cons
normal hours we sign 13hrs in our contract no problem
Salary / Benefits
its fun working in an environment where you got the chance working with more than 5 nationalities and you learn their different cultures.
its also a great experience and a honor working with 1 of the best cruise line industry.

it also improve my working skills while under pressure and with dealing with a lot of different people.
Pros
free place to stay/foods/etc (its a ship anyway)
Cons
very long hours/superiors that dont treat you right
Salary / Benefits
Magsaysay is good company that helps people to achieve their dreams in the field of hotel and maritime and seabased and landbased.Im one of the lucky people who worked at Magsaysay.
Salary / Benefits
Working in star cruises is such a great experience not limited getting paid to travel, exploring new places, meeting different nationalities around Asia. Our daily routine as a casino dealer make us fierce in mathematics, very good hand skills, and competitive enough in over all dealing with other nationalities on board. It has been a pleasure to have had such experience and there is nothing like a new adventure who loves doing something out of ordinary.
Salary / Benefits
prepare all the linen,towels, bathroom items and the cleaning materials.
i leaned to become flexible, reliable independent and confident.

strictly giving task in daily work activity.

they are friendly, cooperative and punctual.

embarkation day.

when we have get together with my colleagues specially when we have special occasion.
Pros
free launch and food
Cons
long ours of work
Salary / Benefits
Working in my company before is hard to promote, changes of salary become less, only few hours of rest time
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
A. Magsaysay, Inc. is a family owned company engaged in Shipping and the largest Manning Services in the Philippines. I joined Magsaysay as a consultant for six months to work on the improvement of its Risk Management program and other processes. Within the walls of the company lingers its love and concern for the environment, its personnel, and the community as whole. Management and its board are very supportive and accommodating. A typical day at work would be doing research work, meeting with project teams, documenting processes, conducting workshops, and assisting management in other initiatives. As a consultant I report directly to the President & CEO and Chairman of the Board.
Pros
Great people within the organization to work with
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work was good.
i learned a lot especially on the place area where i used to be assigned.

management was good also.

co-workers are too serious because we all want to do our duties properly during on duty.

hardest part of the job was when you dont have enough sleep but you really need to wake up no matter what because you need to be responsible to your job and not to be unresponsible.

the most enjoyable part of the job you really like what you are doing nothing should be problem as long as you love your job and your happy.
Pros
lunch meal
Cons
1hour break
8am to 5pm
values and safety and good relationship with the owners and customers.

brothers and sister and with the laborers

drying the palay grains,loading trucks and in the arrangement of goods at warehouse.

salary and bonuses is given.
Pros
free lunch