Magellan Solutions

Philippines12 reviews

Clear
2.3Salary & Benefits

Stressful but okay

It is very stressful in terms of working schedule as it is a Call Center and the time of the work is night/graveyard. The benefits are not that good and not a healthy environment as we all need to be awake from night till noon.

Pros

Health Card

Cons

Short Breaks; Working Hours

Salary Dispute, Straight Shift not being paid, Favoritism

A lot of Salary dispute, HR is not going to side the agent even if its your TLs fault. Over powering Management and HRs and TLs. Asked to do straight shift but will not be paid correctly.

Pros

Cons

Gross office, Salary Dispute, Management Power Tripping

Worst HR from all of my BPO experience

Very dated HR practices. Their time checking is laughable, their salary policies take 10 days, almost every cut off me and my colleagues have a salary deduction because timekeeping is not processing our DTR correctly. Recently, cash cards not arriving in your first 30 days in the company. On top of that their HR gossips a lot. They also made my clearance a nightmare!I think all the managers of Magellan are lazy and they do not want to innovate. They leave us employees in the dark. They are not transparent at all!

Pros

fixed hours

Cons

HR department

Productive and fun company

The Company has great people but has bad management. Compensation also is low. The hardest part of the job is that they don't pay for your overtime which led me to look for another company.

They're always conducting events for the employees to feel that the're special.

I'm so happy working in this kind of company. It really helped me to learn more about english and also on how to communicate well with the customers. That's all I can say.

Pros

Allowances and salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magellan Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Magellan Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Magellan Solutions in popular locations

• Magellan Solutions
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?