Magellan Solutions

Magellan Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

No clinic and desginated nurse

Not a healthy workplace. Won't recommend this company to anyone. HR Department was not about helping the employees. You can't expect anything from the management either.

Grudges everywhere/Unfair Management/HR sucks

Only work here if you are waiting for a better opportunity elsewhere.Upper Management has a lot of biasesStressful environment. Only people who are staying here are the ones who do not want to learn anymore.Gossip is abundant even though it is a no no in the code of conduct.too much work, not even an ounce of incentive. Passing blame to each other is key if you want to survive in this company

Salary Dispute, Straight Shift not being paid, Favoritism

A lot of Salary dispute, HR is not going to side the agent even if its your TLs fault. Over powering Management and HRs and TLs. Asked to do straight shift but will not be paid correctly.

Pros

Cons

Gross office, Salary Dispute, Management Power Tripping

Worst HR from all of my BPO experience

Very dated HR practices. Their time checking is laughable, their salary policies take 10 days, almost every cut off me and my colleagues have a salary deduction because timekeeping is not processing our DTR correctly. Recently, cash cards not arriving in your first 30 days in the company. On top of that their HR gossips a lot. They also made my clearance a nightmare!I think all the managers of Magellan are lazy and they do not want to innovate. They leave us employees in the dark. They are not transparent at all!

Pros

fixed hours

Cons

HR department

Slow and has a favoritism

It takes almost a year before you can have your cash card. No proper training yet they expected a 100% stats. Have a favoritism and expect for sudden changes.

Review

Magellan Solution is a BPO company that have been in the industry for 14 years and the culture itself is different from the regular BPO you will just be handling small businesses. The location of it is accessible just along shaw boulevard its an easy access for those who seek for stress free location and they have a 1day process procedure sometimes after the interview youll start asap. Overall experience this is a center that i wont forget the opportunity that they have provided me did enhance skill set.

its ok workplace

The company and my officemates are good. I've learned a lot from them they gave me a chance to enhance my knowledge and skills that I can apply to my next employer.

Stressful but okay

It is very stressful in terms of working schedule as it is a Call Center and the time of the work is night/graveyard. The benefits are not that good and not a healthy environment as we all need to be awake from night till noon.

Pros

Health Card

Cons

Short Breaks; Working Hours

Fun Work place,,clean and quite

I loved working there bec of the people around me,,my friends and bosses.The job was little bit hard but its manageable. I like to do new things that will help my knowledge to grow.I learned a lot of thing back there, like how to be effective agent/reprentative,

Productive and fun company

The Company has great people but has bad management. Compensation also is low. The hardest part of the job is that they don't pay for your overtime which led me to look for another company.

They're always conducting events for the employees to feel that the're special.

I'm so happy working in this kind of company. It really helped me to learn more about english and also on how to communicate well with the customers. That's all I can say.

Pros

Allowances and salary

Challenging Environment

The most enjoyable part of the job is to perform a different task to exceed your expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magellan Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits