Magellan Solutions

Magellan Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company and my officemates are good. I've learned a lot from them they gave me a chance to enhance my knowledge and skills that I can apply to my next employer.
Salary / Benefits
Magellan Solution is a BPO company that have been in the industry for 14 years and the culture itself is different from the regular BPO you will just be handling small businesses. The location of it is accessible just along shaw boulevard its an easy access for those who seek for stress free location and they have a 1day process procedure sometimes after the interview youll start asap. Overall experience this is a center that i wont forget the opportunity that they have provided me did enhance skill set.
Salary / Benefits
Not a healthy workplace. Won't recommend this company to anyone. HR Department was not about helping the employees. You can't expect anything from the management either.
Salary / Benefits
It is very stressful in terms of working schedule as it is a Call Center and the time of the work is night/graveyard. The benefits are not that good and not a healthy environment as we all need to be awake from night till noon.
Pros
Health Card
Cons
Short Breaks; Working Hours
Salary / Benefits
I loved working there bec of the people around me,,my friends and bosses.The job was little bit hard but its manageable. I like to do new things that will help my knowledge to grow.I learned a lot of thing back there, like how to be effective agent/reprentative,
Salary / Benefits
The Company has great people but has bad management. Compensation also is low. The hardest part of the job is that they don't pay for your overtime which led me to look for another company.
Salary / Benefits
I'm so happy working in this kind of company. It really helped me to learn more about english and also on how to communicate well with the customers. That's all I can say.
Pros
Allowances and salary
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is to perform a different task to exceed your expectations