MAERSK

MAERSK Employee Reviews

Philippines206 reviews

Found 206 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,882 reviews

Great company

The best company, work life balance, great work environment, good compensation and benefits. Career opportunities. Stability and very people oriented.

This company gave me so much learning opportunities and honed my being to become a leader and can consider this job a successful one in my career path.

Productive workplace with a fun room for recreation and unwinding

- have learned how to use macro tools for specific requests - have learned how to make reports and present data on a day-to-day basis, using the pivot feature of MS Excel - the managers and the leaders are approachable - the management tend to bend the SOP for the sake of the customer (Sales) - has a quarterly peak season wherein the workload is doubled even tripled - slow progression on the promotion process - the management doesn't want us to have overtime, however, due to the workload at hand, we are forced to take overtime to complete the tasks - there's also a quarterly RnR (rewards and recognition day) for all the employees

only for the tough skinned

the pay and benefits are well and good but the workplace culture is horrible. middle management and leadership all the way to the top - they're clueless or just really struggling to follow through and keep it together. a former colleague told me, "the good and smart ones don't last" A great test of your character nonetheless!

A lot of opportunity to grow

I’m really grateful and proud that I’ve been a part of this company. It enables me to grow and excel on my own way. I was able to discover the skills that I’ve never knew I had before.

Pros

With food allowance

Cons

30 mins break - but that’s alright

A good place to work

Lovely environment to work with. Offers employee assistance for legal and counseling needs. You get paid for what you worked for, appraisal will depend on your work ethics.

Very good companies to work with.

Very good companies to work with. There is life and work balance and complies with all Government mandates , regulations e.g. benefits. Offers room for improvement and opportunity to travel overseas such as for trainings.

Great work culture and environment

The overall experience with Maersk GSC is great, the company works hard to make work/life balance possible. Versatility and striving for personal growth is vital to lead you to your professional growth. The hardest part is to leave the company for more than 8 years.

Overall a great Company to start my career with

I am still a fresh graduate when I started in MAERSK so I accepted their salary offer back then. My corporate values are likely because of how maersk handles its employees and instill corporate global values. Had a lot of great training and got the chance to be promoted every year due to my high productivity performance.

Newly furnished work place and with nice sleeping quarters.

A typical day at Maersk, its a new opportunity and learning process where I learned to adapt and adjust and to maximized my capabilities with the best coaching of leaders towards to achieve our goals.

Pros

Nice sleeping quarters

Cons

long hours of work

positive management and workers

good company and better environment, the only things doesn't like is that we are only temp or under agency which not considering a stable job. the work are effective because our boss well manners. the hardest part in job that our agency cant handle our concerns. the most enjoyable part of the job, are we are united as one.

Over all package in a multinational company

Complete package of Compensation and benefits is worthy. Diverse company and promote interpersonal relationship. International company that can support on your career locally and internationally. Provide training and development and most especially a very well known in so many years

Maersk Global

I can say that Maersk Company is one the best company. I enjoyed working at Maersk because I have best leaders and colleagues. My colleagues are willing to assist and entertain all my questions when I was a new hire. And lastly, my company (Maersk Line) is always willing to give the best for their employees.

Good Company

The company has a great big ships and with the state of the art equipment.And with a period of years working this company has shared me alot of good experience dealing with new technology and system that has tested and applied specially dealing with the environment.As of now i Need to move on to next stage of career as deck officer which has i really need to apply my knowledge and experience..

Nice Place to be in

Good benefits accessible area good working environment good work place nice area to work a lot of trainings and career advancement well work-life balance

Good company with strong values

This is an institution with its long history as a shipping company. It has very strong company values and strives to deliver the best for its customers. It has led the industry in R&D and innovations and is always at the forefront of positive change.

Pros

Good work-life balance, not so much for sea-going crew

Cons

It is in a transisition phase and everything seems a bit unstable

Fun workplace

Employee oriented company Fun workplace Great incentives Recognition and awards Flexible schedule Opportunity to grow professionaly Family oriented company

I had learned all the basic informations and skills as a future maritime officer someday. The company had given me the chance to experience the real life inside the shipping industry

Global - Window to the world

This company was very professional, a global leading company with the latest technological advances. Very good advancement possibilities. The culture of the Company is very strong and relate to internationally. The management is very knowledgeable and what I've enjoyed most about the job is the adrenaline and the challenges that was associated to it. I also loved the travel opportunities.

Best company I had

- good place for trainings and growth - exposure to international community - good working environment locally and abroad - Our Employee- compensation package, benefits etc.

Pros

Training, International Exposure, Good to Employees, Retirement benefit

Cons

Long hours of work

Provide Employee to grow and Developed their skills

Maersk promote a work nlife balance. Allow employees to grow and develop its own potential. Good working environment and diverse culture, respect for every Nationalities are being observed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAERSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about MAERSK in popular locations

• MAERSK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?