MAERSK

MAERSK Employee Reviews for Process Expert

Process Expert19 reviews
Philippines19 reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,885 reviews

Fun workplace but fast phase environment.

The company is very generous to employees in terms of bonuses, benefits and allowances. But the basic salary is only enough for single professionals...

Pros

Good environment, Many benefits and trainingm

Cons

Fast phasing, challenging, slow career growth.

Cares about its employees' well-being.

The company was able to immediately implement remote working for employees at the beginning of the pandemic and was very generous through this difficult time.

Pros

Medical reimbursements, Miscellaneous allowance, Employee engagement, Travel opportunities

Cons

Repetitive work

dr

The company is great low salary especially if you started there, new hires are much higher salary. Stressful company since it's fast-paced but depends on your clsuter, some are chill some are nerve wracking

Good Company

Maersk is a diverse company and provide equal opportunity to all employee. Work life Balance is Observed. Management is very supportive to all employees.

A good place to work

Lovely environment to work with. Offers employee assistance for legal and counseling needs. You get paid for what you worked for, appraisal will depend on your work ethics.

Maersk Global

I can say that Maersk Company is one the best company. I enjoyed working at Maersk because I have best leaders and colleagues. My colleagues are willing to assist and entertain all my questions when I was a new hire. And lastly, my company (Maersk Line) is always willing to give the best for their employees.

Stable and progressive company

Maersk Phils provides an opportunity for career development. It enables everyone to be involved in each and every activity. Overall, the company has a positive outlook for all its members all over the globe.

Pros

Food, transpo and communication allowance

Cons

Long hours depending on the project or need

Fun Workplace

I love working in Maersk. I like the job I have and it makes me excited every time I accomplished my task. With regards to workplace custure, people are nice and approachable especially my team. Everyone is treated equally. Work life balance is given to every employees.

Great Company

Great Company to work at. When you come to work, there's no stress, as long as you finish your job. Once you started working at Maersk you will fill like you will have a great career in the company.

Colleagues are great to work with. Mentors could share their full knowledge about the process just so you can easily cope up.

Well trained of persuasive communication and relationship building with Clients. Enhanced abilities to solve problems. Colleagues and mentors are awesome. A company which helps you connect your values and skills to their mission statements.

Pros

Trainings are free.

Cons

Drastic Changes

The job and its people

as a first job, I was able to attest myself. how to handle pressure even work overloaded. due to inconvenience, i decided to left the company since i live in Manila and I work in Pasig. There were salary issues too.

Pros

8 hours duty including lunch break

Cons

shortage of PIC to cover their job

Process Expert

Great place to work in, relaxed environment. I manage shipments to and fro Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, and Bolivia in Spanish and French through phone and mail.

Fun place to work. Relaxed and does not give you stress. Only downside are some of its benefits

A big company that takes care of its employees. Must improve their benefits such as additional healthcard among immediate kins of their employees. Its a good place to work.

productive workplace

this a good company to work. everyone is friendly and fun to work with. i am looking forward to experience different works from them since i am still new in the company.

Maersk is an amazing place to work for. I just need a work-life balance because my children are growing.

Maersk is a great company. The people are amazing and you will always feel you belonged with them. I've been with the company for more than ten years, so I'm really happy with the company.

Good Company

Good company, our local offices are cool to work with. Trainings are great also. Management on our department always replaced that's why cultures, rules and regulation also change frequently, but the company management are great.

Pros

Free fruits, coffee, shuttle, maersk cookies, chocolate from local

Cons

Ventilation is good depending on the your work station, in some part, its hot

Fun Workplace

Going to the office early,planning ahead because of traffic then before getting ready for work having some coffee. I've learned so many things regarding how shipping industry works, deadlines,rush amendments,customer care,being polite and humble not only to people but to clients as well. Management well to managers theyre lively as always. Workplace is a challenge because you get to know and experience different people on how they approach work. Hardest about the job for me is sometimes we experience bad day, meaning your sick and not feeling well when your needed.Thats sad for me. Honestly the things i learn everyday with regards to work,new SOP, new things about the loads you do,i mean how you do it and make something out of it,thinking what if something made it faster.

Productive and fun workplace

Maersk is the number 1 container and shipping business in the world. Working with it is a totally something to proud of. Maersk teach and maintain not only on the business side but also develop the core value and ability of it's employee ( Yearly Teambuilding, trainings/seminars, etc ) which is also the most enjoyable part especially during the Sportfest Season. The hardest part of the job is dealing with people or counterpart with other countries due to language barrier where sometimes you cannot understand what they are saying. Overall Maersk is one of the best company.

Pros

Teambuilding, Sportfest, training/seminars

Cons

Language barrier

more fun working with the company that lives up with the corporate values

its very awesome working with maersk as one of the leading multinational company in container business being part of the organisation for more than a decade thought me to be flexible, focus and keen on details. the management have a big heart for employees welfare and does support the emplyoees in every way they can especially during the typhoon days. the working environment is at its finest to make every employee feel comfortable while working, aside from the corporate values that guides us to act in a professional manner. the hardest part of the job is the unstoppable CHANGE, but we must adapt in order to survive. i enjoy my foreign counterparts and internal customers, we always learn something on day to day interaction.

Pros

annual sportsfest, medical benefits

Cons

grave yard shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAERSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about MAERSK in popular locations

• MAERSK