MAERSK

Crew Member6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,885 reviews

Productive fun workplace

I enjoy working with my workmates, Each of them help me how I can do my job steps by step inorder to do it easily. Specially our manager is very on how to handle his subordinates to follow his command .

Work life balance in company

We should have work life balance because stress is part of our job to be able to have a healthy mind and creates good harmonious relationship in our sorroundings.

Pros

Staff Welfare

Diversified working style

Good working style Freedom to work Friendly colleagues More benefits Exposure to vessel visitations and vessel familiarization Office visits to different countries Good trainings Friendly superiors

Very productive workplace, have contributed much to the team

I belonged to a very good and very supportive team - however, lately management has done re-organization and I do not believe I am fit to be able to deliver the new job role assigned to me. I have discussed this with my immediate manager however, the decision has already been finalized without even at the least giving me the heads up. The workplace is very conducive and co-workers are very supportive and cooperative. Most challenging part is the urgency of the demands of the client / principal / vessels but this has been always been dealt with and resolved. Most enjoyable part of the job is that I belonged to a great team.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Sometimes you have to really stay late at the office due to the demand of the job

Productive and Fun

Fun workplace which brings out the best of our capabilities. Work-life balance can be a challenge sometimes, but there employee committee ensures that we are full of activities throughout the year.

Pros

Full of intelligent co-workers

Cons

Long Hours, Constant change

i learned how to communicate with other people, and do all the responsibilities at work. how to work under pressure and the same time enjoy.

I enjoyed alot at Maersk. I love working with my colleagues and I learned alot from them. From the day one that i started working as a contract printer up to now that I am a crew assistant. It helps me to boost my confidence and my belief to myself.

Pros

crew welfare, sports fest

Cons

overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAERSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

MAERSK Reviews by Location

Learn about MAERSK in popular locations

• MAERSK
  • Crew Member
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?