MAERSK

MAERSK Employee Reviews for Cadet

Cadet6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,885 reviews

High standard for safe working environment

The company has great core values and has good benefits and salary. Also, the crew operators are approachable and gives feedback as soon as possible. Also, they have high regard for safety culture.

This company gave me so much learning opportunities and honed my being to become a leader and can consider this job a successful one in my career path.

I had learned all the basic informations and skills as a future maritime officer someday. The company had given me the chance to experience the real life inside the shipping industry

Very productive and enjoyable, but far from family

We work 8 hours a day, from 8am to 5pm but overruled when there is an emergency in ship's propulsion machineries. I have learned to manage my time wisely and to control myself when I feel pressure We have a good management officers, they treat individuals equally. The hardest part of the job is when we have a machinery failures and needs an immediate action just not to make any problem in the next schedule of voyage. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll learn a lot about different cultures and new skills because of different nationalities

Pros

Free foods

Cons

N/a

Good working and great salary

maintenance on every machinery every day, conducting sounding or taking measurements of fuel tanks and recording it via microsoft excel and sending it to office via internet.

Pros

average salary

Cons

short coffee breaks

smooth and fun environment

good food, job hours only 8hrs for day work, fun job with the crew while working, you also learn from them. parties make the job more lighter.

Pros

all free

Cons

long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAERSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about MAERSK in popular locations

• MAERSK