Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 193 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,739 reviews

collaborative and dynamic team

Maersk provides opportunities to those who performs although there are not many trainings provided to cultivate the staff. Each individual is in charge of their training and development. The organization is flat, opportunities are seldom and hard to come by and good employees do transfer to other companies to search for a greener pasteur. The reorganization comes also frequently.

Pros

strong diversity and inclusion

Cons

long hours, salary is not competitive gor those tenure in the company

Small salary good benefits

Small salary, long hours of work, good benefits, managemt is not good, micromanaging, every year theres an added responsibility, slow promotion, small salary increase.

professional people to work with

I am happy to be able to work with this company since they have an unlimited contracts for me. They have lots of ships and there is no hassle in applying. They will call you for reporting and the rest, you can have your special vacation with the family, They give christmas gifts to the crew.

Pros

have Cebu branch for easy reporting

Cons

no more excess overtime

My first love

Salary for beginners or entry-levels are not so competitive but they allocated a lot in company benefits. Lots of company perks, beautiful people. Great environment.

Benefits

Cons

Some Supervisors

Very nice company also bit stressful

Benefits wise this company is one of the bestYou will also learn a lot of process and trainings are in place.High workload, lack of staff also no work life balance as its very difficult to file a leave.

Pros

Medical allowance, 15vl/sl, 14th month

Cons

No work life balance

Best Company

Best company so far. Almost never had a time when I felt that I didn't want to get up and go to work. Everyone from staff to top management are great to work with. Flat organization and you can approach top management even C suite executives as if they're regular employees.

I work very hard in his company but one of my vessel we argued with my captain and chief officer because they punished my me onboardship

The company is very good but I'd expirience to work with a bad captain and chief officer and the manning agency is the problem because they are one sided,they don't know how to cae and protect their crews specailly in ratings position.

Cons

High standard for safe working environment

The company has great core values and has good benefits and salary. Also, the crew operators are approachable and gives feedback as soon as possible. Also, they have high regard for safety culture.

Productive and yet stressful job

Working in Maersk line is my platform of my experience in working. Workplace culture is good and accommodation is good. Management also good and I learn a lot about my job.

Good Company

Maersk is a diverse company and provide equal opportunity to all employee. Work life Balance is Observed. Management is very supportive to all employees.

Cooking and cleaning.

About the salary is good.it is fare enough for us. Overtime will always monitored. Rest hour is also monitored Food is good and provision.safety is emplement.

Team Engagement

Its fun to work at Maersk, every month there is once Friday allocated for engagement and for the company engagement, where as a team, you will have to participate on what the theme.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Work life balance

There is a sense of fulfillment every time you go home since they will let you handle big projects and assign you significant tasks or at least for my role. Also, I am on mid shift and has once a week work from home. Although, there is a lack of processes and mismanagement, rating instructions per individual are not comprehensive enough.

very good

very good, comfortable environment, fast paced and salary competitive. They are for the employee's welfare and safety. They recognize and appreciate employees recommendation and opinion.

good working environment

good working environment work life balance good compensation and benefits highly recommendable for a job with working experience leaders are very approachable

Maersk GSC

If you want a stable job then go with Maersk. It is a very good company, fun and will help you develop your skills and personality. The benefits for employees are very good as well..

Pros

Plenty of opportunities as long as you work hard.

Cons

Too many changes during my last years and cost cutting projects are very stressful.

Maersk is a big company

Maersk is categorize in different operation, i was working in maersk offshore though they have the same rootname but different function but the same goal also

Productive fun workplace

I enjoy working with my workmates, Each of them help me how I can do my job steps by step inorder to do it easily. Specially our manager is very on how to handle his subordinates to follow his command .

It's great working

This is the company that I learned a lot about leadership, and collaboration. Continuously improving and growing, with diverse culture throughout different teams.

Overall its great

Working at GSC is collaborative. Meaningful and useful. The team works to handle issues. Being part of the team, is learning to continually improve and grow.

A diverse and multicultural organization devoted to uphold the 5 core values

Maersk is a great company to work with. It is a fast paced organization that will hone your ability to adapt to changes necessary for the organization's continuous growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K