Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Philippines202 reviews

Found 202 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,851 reviews

dr

The company is great low salary especially if you started there, new hires are much higher salary. Stressful company since it's fast-paced but depends on your clsuter, some are chill some are nerve wracking

Ok

Work life balance is real! Ok in general but slow career advancement. People are nice in general but lacks expert management. If you are not looking for career growth, this is a great place to stay.

Too much office politics.

Some are working beyond their job description because some who are on higher level are not utilizing their working hours. No action from the management. Per law, it should be 30 days render. But here, even though you're just an associate and analyst, you should render 60 days. If you do not comply, not eligible for re-hire. Too much office politics.

environment

Good benefits Fast paced environmentShort working hours (only 7.5 hrs) Flexible time / work from home policyHowever, need to work on your own. Difficult to adjust

Good Company for start up professionals

Good company for start up professionalsSalary were okay and there are company events and other trainings that will help you on your role. Management were also hands on.

No work life balance. Low pay

Spanish speaking collector. No work life balance. Benefits are good flexibility with days off and vacations. Unfair overtime pay. No opportunities to grow. Collections management is not good workload unbalanced with what your real duties are and no extra compensation for that. No significant salary increase despite the huge amount of money collected. If you apply for this position be aware that you will do customer service duties more than just collections, basically is a call center for the OTC department. Pizza hut style.

Fun workplace

work life balance and have fun friday activities every week. Benefits is ok but low salary. Hmo plus 1. Workplace and co workers are good. xmas bonus and 14th month pay

Very good company. It has been providing career advancements and profitable work structure. Probably a bit full on the workload but compensate well. No more than that.

Collaborative and fun to work with

- most of the time we answer emails for reference, - we learned more about logistics and shipping- how to handle people and your staff fairly- has a high standard of work ethics to follow- the systems keep on changing and we need to learn fast- we hang out together as a team

Pros

we have service vehicles depending on the job entitles you but with limitations

Cons

in my part i need to answer phone calls even during my non office time and it is work-related, however we are not compensated for it

collaborative and dynamic team

Maersk provides opportunities to those who performs although there are not many trainings provided to cultivate the staff. Each individual is in charge of their training and development. The organization is flat, opportunities are seldom and hard to come by and good employees do transfer to other companies to search for a greener pasteur. The reorganization comes also frequently.

Pros

strong diversity and inclusion

Cons

long hours, salary is not competitive gor those tenure in the company

Small salary good benefits

Small salary, long hours of work, good benefits, managemt is not good, micromanaging, every year theres an added responsibility, slow promotion, small salary increase.

professional people to work with

I am happy to be able to work with this company since they have an unlimited contracts for me. They have lots of ships and there is no hassle in applying. They will call you for reporting and the rest, you can have your special vacation with the family, They give christmas gifts to the crew.

Pros

have Cebu branch for easy reporting

Cons

no more excess overtime

My first love

Salary for beginners or entry-levels are not so competitive but they allocated a lot in company benefits. Lots of company perks, beautiful people. Great environment.

Benefits

Cons

Some Supervisors

Very nice company also bit stressful

Benefits wise this company is one of the bestYou will also learn a lot of process and trainings are in place.High workload, lack of staff also no work life balance as its very difficult to file a leave.

Pros

Medical allowance, 15vl/sl, 14th month

Cons

No work life balance

Best Company

Best company so far. Almost never had a time when I felt that I didn't want to get up and go to work. Everyone from staff to top management are great to work with. Flat organization and you can approach top management even C suite executives as if they're regular employees.

I work very hard in his company but one of my vessel we argued with my captain and chief officer because they punished my me onboardship

The company is very good but I'd expirience to work with a bad captain and chief officer and the manning agency is the problem because they are one sided,they don't know how to cae and protect their crews specailly in ratings position.

Cons

High standard for safe working environment

The company has great core values and has good benefits and salary. Also, the crew operators are approachable and gives feedback as soon as possible. Also, they have high regard for safety culture.

Productive and yet stressful job

Working in Maersk line is my platform of my experience in working. Workplace culture is good and accommodation is good. Management also good and I learn a lot about my job.

Good Company

Maersk is a diverse company and provide equal opportunity to all employee. Work life Balance is Observed. Management is very supportive to all employees.

Cooking and cleaning.

About the salary is good.it is fare enough for us. Overtime will always monitored. Rest hour is also monitored Food is good and provision.safety is emplement.

Team Engagement

Its fun to work at Maersk, every month there is once Friday allocated for engagement and for the company engagement, where as a team, you will have to participate on what the theme.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Maersk in popular locations

• Maersk