Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Philippines188 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Best company so far. Almost never had a time when I felt that I didn't want to get up and go to work. Everyone from staff to top management are great to work with. Flat organization and you can approach top management even C suite executives as if they're regular employees.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very good but I'd expirience to work with a bad captain and chief officer and the manning agency is the problem because they are one sided,they don't know how to cae and protect their crews specailly in ratings position.
Cons
Salary / Benefits
The company has great core values and has good benefits and salary. Also, the crew operators are approachable and gives feedback as soon as possible. Also, they have high regard for safety culture.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Maersk line is my platform of my experience in working. Workplace culture is good and accommodation is good. Management also good and I learn a lot about my job.
Salary / Benefits
Maersk is a diverse company and provide equal opportunity to all employee. Work life Balance is Observed. Management is very supportive to all employees.
Salary / Benefits
About the salary is good.it is fare enough for us. Overtime will always monitored. Rest hour is also monitored
Food is good and provision.safety is emplement.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to work at Maersk, every month there is once Friday allocated for engagement and for the company engagement, where as a team, you will have to participate on what the theme.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Salary / Benefits
There is a sense of fulfillment every time you go home since they will let you handle big projects and assign you significant tasks or at least for my role. Also, I am on mid shift and has once a week work from home. Although, there is a lack of processes and mismanagement, rating instructions per individual are not comprehensive enough.
Salary / Benefits
very good, comfortable environment, fast paced and salary competitive.
They are for the employee's welfare and safety. They recognize and appreciate employees recommendation and opinion.
good working environment
work life balance

good compensation and benefits

highly recommendable for a job with working experience

leaders are very approachable
Salary / Benefits
If you want a stable job then go with Maersk. It is a very good company, fun and will help you develop your skills and personality. The benefits for employees are very good as well..
Pros
Plenty of opportunities as long as you work hard.
Cons
Too many changes during my last years and cost cutting projects are very stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Maersk is categorize in different operation, i was working in maersk offshore though they have the same rootname but different function but the same goal also
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working with my workmates, Each of them help me how I can do my job steps by step inorder to do it easily. Specially our manager is very on how to handle his subordinates to follow his command .
Salary / Benefits
This is the company that I learned a lot about leadership, and collaboration. Continuously improving and growing, with diverse culture throughout different teams.
Salary / Benefits
Working at GSC is collaborative. Meaningful and useful. The team works to handle issues. Being part of the team, is learning to continually improve and grow.
Salary / Benefits
Maersk is a great company to work with. It is a fast paced organization that will hone your ability to adapt to changes necessary for the organization's continuous growth.
Salary / Benefits
I am gladly embraced the people in Maersk, they are very competitive in terms of providing customer service. Very professional in time management and in utilizing resources. In Terms of management, they people is their assets, they value their people and its very flexible and comfortable working in Maersk.
Salary / Benefits
It offers a lot of training and learning opportunities for employees, Good Work environment that promotes employee engagement very well and if i have the chance with a higher compensation would like to work here again
Salary / Benefits
1.) There where days that we are lean season and months that we are at peak season.
2.) I have learned a lot of new skills like how to make formulas in microsoft excel, pivot tables and generate some reports by investigating and analysis on how to have solutions.

3.) The workplace is very professional and fun to work with a lot of monthly perks and activities.

4.) Hardest part of the job is when counterparts in US requests new issues to investigate such discrepancy in the report.

5.) The most enjoyable part is when my counterparts appreciates the efforts I've invested in solving such issues.
Salary / Benefits
It is very important that you enjoy not only your work but also the people you're working with. A happy employee is a happy working environment and a happy environment only shows a happy Company
Salary / Benefits
My Working in Maersk with agility, customer centric, collaborative, respect, trust, bravier to face challenges and cultural change. Goor compensation.