MACSLINK PSV SERVICES

MACSLINK PSV SERVICES Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews

Life work balance

Busy is typical at Macslink. People are very hardworking and they are well compensated by the Management. the boss is generous and cares about the employees wellness.

fun

I learned to travel alone in Manila, because they are located in Intramuros Manila. The hardest part of the work was when raining season Management was good

Fun Working Environment

Challenging job yet fulfilling. I was able to meet different people from different aspects of life thru recruitment interview. Got a chance to travel also due to work related job.

Pros

Free lunch during travel

Cons

Long Hours Work

Good teammates with proper coordination to each employee highly organized and productive team. Willing to help if you need advance salary to be deducted on next pay.

Pros

N/a

Cons

easy to be with,can handle people with different attitudes towards co worker,

I've been working at my previews company for almost 5 years, as area supervisor,may time schedules was 8am-5pm,What i learned to this job is how to handle people with different attitudes,it is not easy for me to handle because all my associates or people that i handle was all gentlemen,we are in delivery. I'm the responsible person who took the responsibility to give what is their trip and location ojf their i delivery and the exact time to be arrived at vicinity.the hardest part of this job is you need to locate them from time to time to avoid delay of their deliveries.so you must woke up early to be actly 2am to locate them.the enjoyable part of this job is how to encourage them to work harder and i enjoy when i comes to have open forum,we have to inter act each other,getting their opinion for better result for their job.And i enjoyed also to travel to another site that i have handle.

Pros

free accommodation and transportation

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACSLINK PSV SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

MACSLINK PSV SERVICES Reviews by Location

• MACSLINK PSV SERVICES
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?