Macroasia Catering Services

Macroasia Catering Services Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've got the chance to learn more with regards to culinary matters,food presentation,maintaining meal quality and teamwork..The chance to be knowledgeable in different cuisines offered by the company to different airlines and lounges.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun but, the salary is too low for that kind of work, and we handle a thousand of airline costumer. although we have free meal and uniform but it not enough for the work that we do.
Salary / Benefits
the people are very kind and easy to approach the food for lunch is free so you can save money the food is delicious and fresh to serve. i really enjoyed working in there the company helped me to growth.
Salary / Benefits
The only struggle I had is the travel to work. Job environment is ok. The management is ok. Salary is fair. Knowledge about the industry is good. If you want to learn about high calliber catering sevices, Macroasia is one oh the best workplace.
Salary / Benefits
There we worked as a team.
Each employee has different attitude and talent.

Over all I am that for short period of time I was being part of the company.
APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK

-TRAINING BOND (YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COMPANY FOR 2 YEARS OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF BOND)

-HARD TO REACH HR MANAGEMENT (LAGI BUSY MGA TAO. OJT MAKAKAUSAP MO)

-The lounge/Employees Barracks in Terminal 1 is so congested that there's no space enough for the employee to rest and eat.

-It will took months if you will request just for a simple Certificate of Employment and Income Tax Return.

-Dirty and untidy employee barracks. Lack of disciplines from the employee and management itself.

-MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE SELF ENTITLED even if they are new at the company. (Pag kaibigan si manager, FEELING MATAAS NA POSITION MO)

-MANDATORY OVERTIME

-DUTY MANAGERS who are not supervising ALL THE AIRLINES. Favorite airlines lang.
Pros
Friends and workmates that became family
Cons
Long days of duty and mandatory IT.
Salary / Benefits
Super standard workplace... Sets a very high standards in food handling... A very good work experience if your goal is to be one of the best. Well I am just an OJT back then, but I treasure every knowledge that I have learned in Macroasia and applied it in my everyday life even at home... Kasi iba tlaga ang Macroasia npakataas tlaga ng standards when it comes to food handling proud to say na may training ako sa Macroasia talaga.. Iba talaga pag ISO certified sobrang taas ng standard at hindi lng talaga basta basta may masabi lang na ISO standard ha, talagang strict implementation tlaga ng standards no excuse and shortcuts.. kaya nkaka proud tlga.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
no service charge and tips
Salary / Benefits
my duty starts 7-4pm, i was assigned at pastry section whrein i have to prepare the first class meals for singapore airlines.in terms of pastry product such banana chocolate cake together with cream brulee with mango compote on top.
Salary / Benefits
good company. It gives a lot of benefits for the employees. I am sure that when they will accept me as one of their workers I will surely enjoy and I will e productive in my work.
Pros
good salary
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Macroasia Catering Services?
Salary / Benefits
Very very interesting to work here if you love both airplanes and food! Food safety and quality is of utmost importance, and zero tolerance for delays.
Salary / Benefits
As an operation staff I was doing loading and offloading of catering to an Aircraft. We commit the standard of service they exercise cleanliness and proper hygiene. We are committed to comply the required standards of our customers.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day is indeed busy for my work requires to coordinates all sections in the kitchen. By monitoring the DBL , all requirements should be met as complete and prompt to make airlines client happy all the time. Airline meals preparations are complex but similarities to hotel food preparations are already there. Documentations are religiously followed in every stage of food pre-preparations to the point of meal portioning and storing meals to the outbound section. Thus,in a short period of time,adjustment has been made and obtained. The management has all ears for suggestions . Thus,in daily meetings, things to do and how to do are clear and anticipated. Culture is very sound and could easily find one's comfort zone. The DBL should be read and urgent requests are very well noted especially the medical requirements of passengers. These things should be marked and highlighted before dissemination of copies are made. All concerned department heads should be informed at all times via e-mail for all important things to be noted . I enjoyed my job very well and am hoping to experience similar happiness towards works in Saudi Airlines In-flight Catering Services.
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work at first when i started at macro asia ,,it was having a fun and exciting job that i felt at that time that i was working while having fun ,, we do like plating into dessert and create a new design and recipe for the airlines , then i also decided to join the culinary cup with the platted dessert category ,i was fun, the hardest part of the job is like so much mass production that we produce its very tiring and started to be stressful beecause we have deadline or else the airlines will depart without having meals on board
Pros
free lunch
Cons
over mass production in airlines
Salary / Benefits
On this company, from being a fresh graduate in enhances my competencies and I gained more knowledge with application that are not being taught in school.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a working days for me. I learn many jobe in my last work.The manegment is very good. The work place is good and esy to adupt. The hardest part of the job is to heavy. The most enjoyable part of the job is I learn many works.
Work space is okay.
People are different.

A lot of work load not enough salary.

Has special events like anniversary party and christmas party.

Some people are friendly.
Pros
1 free meal per day
Cons
Long hours, less benefits
Salary / Benefits
Cold kitchen station are wide and clean also the other station and more function that we are prepared before there exact date so far its enjoy while all co workers are so busy
Pros
1 meal a day
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
This place where security and hygiene is number one rule proper measurement and standard preparation is training here. With perfect work area where their is a specific duty by the chef how provide the mis place of the food
Pros
Best hygiene
Cons
Security
Salary / Benefits
It is also a happy workplace wherein I helped my self esteem developed and challenged my status quo which enables me to act with courage by delivering my very best in all that I do.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company to work. They train their personnel well by undergoing different training and seminars. They have nice benefits and salary.

MACS make sure that everything is within the standard of ISO, HACCP and Halal.
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment. Great people to be with. Lots of opportunity to sharpen your knowledge that you gain from your academe and also to gain more from the officers that your exposed off.