Lyanthe Financial Services

Lyanthe Financial Services Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
My learnings and experiences in Lyanthe Financial Services Inc., was fun and enjoyable even I just spent it for less than a month. The interview process was exciting but quite nervous yet they let us feel at ease and let us bear in our mind that we work hand-in-hand in this company. The trainings were comprehensive that made us equipped on a workload. They do have a good management and offers competitive benefits equivalent to it's employee's efforts.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job, this company boost my confident, and also this is the first company that give my first salary. The management was okay, the hr finance and other departments.
Pros
Free Coffer
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work for college fresh graduates. The employees were very approachable, funny and kind. The management is open for any concerns raised by the employees.
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is nice. and the co-workers is accommodating and fun to be with. but the hardest part is when you assign to the graveyard shift. The salary is also good.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
for those who can work with shifting schedules, i would really recommend this company to them. you'll surely enjoy your stay while working. You will surely well compensated.
Pros
on time or advance payment of salary, medical benefits, easy job, friendly environment
Cons
shifting schedule, no holidays but paid as overtime.
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work is data verifying, encountering foreign invoices. I learned a lot in my previous company because we learn or familiarize a foreign invoices specially it is not in English language its more on Dutch or German languages. The management is ok. I like working with my workmates. maybe the hardest part of the job is you will encounter a unfamiliar invoices and the target quota. The most enjoyable part of the job is every after peak.
Pros
Free coffee, car pool for graveyard shifts
Cons
Long hours, and shifting schedules