Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
Salary / Benefits
aiding my career at its start, i was luckily picked by one of the best company in my country to honed my skills and knowledge in the aviation industry. it was a fun experience working with colleagues who can are well-motivated in completion with their job targets. growing up learning in aviation industry together with LTP , i learned to be flexible with my duties and responsibilities as a production personnel.
Salary / Benefits
i learn a lot from this company when it comes to my skills this is the company where i grow,people here thought me the high standard procedure of maintaining the aircraft,as per service bulletin of the manufacturer.
Salary / Benefits
• Performs all aircraft related task in compliance with the requirements of regulating bodies and other approve documents. • Responsible for strict adherence to all pertinent safety precautions as published in manufacturer manuals and other publications. • Performs as a Cabin Maintenance Mechanic and or In Flight Entertainment Technician in resolving minor cabin remarks during aircraft turnaround. • Estimates the Aircraft's dispatch capability as per remarks and/or rectification of the remarks in accordance with Aircraft's Approved Maintenance Manual before the dispatch. • Withdraws/orders from TRAX and cross check components to be replaced/used in accordance with Aircrafts' related illustrated parts catalogue and makes sure that components are physically checked and inspected prior to fitment to aircraft or component and meet the requirements of the AMM, IPC or any other approved documentation. • Performs component removal and installation and operational check of replaced component in accordance with Aircraft's Maintenance Manual. • Analyze aircraft's logbook remarks if “GO , “NO GO” or “GO IF” items with respect to the Airlines Minimum Equipment List Items for dispatch reliability. • Monitors and explains to the flight crew and cabin crew the Aircraft's current status before each flight of the Aircraft. • Flies on board with the crew if remarks is requiring maintenance operation during every turnaround. • Performs deferred and/or rectifies “HIL” items in Accordance with AMM whenever there is a window of opportunity. • Performs special task as requested by the - more...
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of the job is dealing with people especially when they're having trouble in their job and hectic schedule. the most enjoyable part is seeing the finish product, it's really our happiness to witness the before and after of different aircraft.
Pros
f
Salary / Benefits
i was deployed in the composite team and i hav experience a lot on proper handling of composite materials and i i hav experience a vareity of composite repair and modification like wet lay up repair, filler repair, access hole modifications, wing hoist modification etc. and i was also deployed in the bushing crew team where i also experienced many types of repair and modifications like rib six modification where i performed honing, line boring, and spot facing which is very challenging. and i enjoyed working with my team for they instruct me with patience and humor....
Salary / Benefits
I usually stay in the receiving area where i undergo inspection and checking each corresponding documents, input in the system then binning to their respected area. Simultaneously I see if there is withdrawal so i have to find it and issue item. If there is TBO check, our Logistics Specialist will order to check our fly kit box. I learned to maximise my time and be productive. The management is well motivator and has the respect for their personnel. My co-worker is also supportive, cooperative and we work as a team. The hardest part of the job really is the first time to learn the work i have to do alone but as days passed by i used to it and learned from my day to day experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is surpassing the hardest part where in the flow of my work smoothen and i work happily everyday.
Salary / Benefits
i learned more about maintenance ,but the management are not good,about my co-workers are nice ,the hardest part of my job i remember is to removed the waste tank.but im always injoys during working us an aircraft mechanic.
Salary / Benefits
Each day we are able to accomplish a work order. I've learned many things like the tools and equipment that is used to maintain the aircraft. The dos and dont's in the hangar.The functions of some parts of the aircraft. The management was awesome they are kind but sometimes scary. The mechanics are very thoughtful they treat as you were full pledged mechanic. They earnestly answered my questions and teach me on the things that I don't know. In my time as there ojt I thinks I don't have the time working because we works together as one and at the same time enjoy the company of each other
Pros
cheap foods
Cons
rushed work
Salary / Benefits
Making it easy for their customers to know what kind of approach and task they will use to be effective on the aircraft.They can be friendly and accommodating to their customers and they listen to their suggestions
benefits
Cons
shuttle
Salary / Benefits
assist the senior mechanics , for arrival and departure such as marshalling, headset, towing operation, walk around, brakes cooling procedures, servicing, chocks installation and removal, i learned to be aware , such as follow safety procedures, proper tool handling, and communicate with my co-workers to avoid error in every job operation, the hardest part of the job is when you cant have second opinions or ideas related to job, and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you accomplish your job exactly.
Pros
free snack, break
Cons
short and long hours
Salary / Benefits
The best place to start as an aircraft mechanic. They provide aircraft type trainings for new employees. State of the art equipments ensures better customer service and customer satisfaction thus making each member of the mainenance team proud of their work performed. Allows people to grow within the company.
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week, I learned lot when it comes to right maintenance practices, management are very good in following the regulatory, my co-worker are typical Filipino's I don't have any big problem in dealing with team, always my hardest part in my job are removal and installation of aircraft parts during quick turn around arrival and departure, I always enjoy if their are no delays after performing removal/installation and trouble shooting of aircraft parts and systems.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Too much traffic coming and going to work
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work during my training days is a learning experience that will help me to my future goals as a career person. The management on the company are highly sociable, responsible and knows how to do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you need to be resourceful enough to meet the expectation of the management. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job and dealing with other people and doing tasks that are given.
Salary / Benefits
We work as a team so work load is manageable Employees are given sufficient trainings for learning and advancement. Employees are given opportunities to be assigned internationally.
Salary / Benefits
Repairing the aircraft in electrical and installation with planing how to deal with the big bosses of the company.
Salary / Benefits
learned all the basics of work. good co workers... the hardest part of the job is how to ease the job to do.
Salary / Benefits
I work variables shifts,I learned a lot in my previous job specially how to finish the job with ease.I study management in college, So i applied it to my profession. I coordinate well with my co workers, and play our different roles.The hardest part of my job is when the production urgently needed a item.And we dont have. So we order it from different country. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know different people and work effectively to them.
Salary / Benefits
I'm working fulltime with shift rotating every three months. Working as senior structural mechanic with leading hand role having a good work ethics with co-workers.works well under pressure. Foreign assignment for six months in Germany is the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part is when we finished the job early we can relax a bit.
Salary / Benefits
I had a very challenging job here, I've learned so many things especially when it comes to my field.a very good management since it is an international company.My co-employees are very friendly. I handled a very critical task, and that is the hardest part of my job. The enjoying part is I learned so many things.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Very critical task.
Salary / Benefits
* My typical work as a clerk is to count the right quntity of aircraft part. * Since that is my frist job i learn there, is to develope my skills *My co-workers i have nothing to say with them because the people around our department are good to us *The hardest part of the job is when we have a varient count for another part number or aircrfat parts *The most enjoyable part of my job is when we had our break because all of us are in one table and sharing food.
Pros
Not free lunch
Cons
8 hours
  1. Employee Reviews