Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
Salary / Benefits
Time in, time out. Doing a job right accordingly with no mistakes. Coming early and having a one hour lunch break, completing that 8 or 10 hours of work each working day. Good and cheap food, healthy and safe environment, direct but friendly people all around.
Pros
A lot of events going on.
Cons
On call duties.
Salary / Benefits
the Lufthansa Technik Philippines has a high standard and good quality in aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul. I learned and I eaned lot of skills. The work place and eqipment is good and standard. The hardest part of the job is when you work outside the hangar during heavy rains or typhoons.
Pros
rice allocation/ educational subsidy
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
Everything in this company is perfect except the compensation they give to their employees but its sure that they will give you proper trainings and hands on to commericial aircrafts like Airbus 330-300, Airbus 319,320,321 (V2500 and CFM engines) Boeing 777 and Boeing 747-400 and that will make you a competent avionics mechanic.
Pros
trainings
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is the after working hour activity wherein I am part of the running club and members get to run together along the perimeter of the airbase.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is one of the best Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul Company in the Philippines. And as I am was once a on the job trainee in Lufthansa, I learn allot in Aircraft maintenance and how in works or done.
Pros
Cheaper Food and Free Shuttle Services.
Cons
The traffic within the vicinity is almost always heavy.
Salary / Benefits
They thought me a lot in working with the wide body aircraft specially I was assigned in CIM and after that in the Base maintenance. the senior mechanics are serious in the workplace and sometimes cant be talk to or disturbed. but outside the workplace is okay.
Pros
Free Ride commute
Cons
less hands on job
Salary / Benefits
Flexible time schedule. I learned about the a380 installing the cabin interior. I am good at dealing with person. Hardest part is the engine overhauling. Enjoyable part installing the galleys with co-workers because its heavy.
Salary / Benefits
Facility is well equipped with safety and quality par excellence as audit results of Customers and Authorities. In-house Training ranges from Fam course to Ground engineers and specialization courses.
Salary / Benefits
Workers doesn't hesitate to share their learning's in their field of work. They respect each other even the OJT's in their workplace. they are commited to client satisfaction.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Works in LTP is Fairly great. work experience is also good. Also team work is present but not all times. Management is also good. The hardest part in the job for me is nothing because I love working in Aircraft.
Pros
Maintenance Experience
Cons
salary income
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in my tenure at Lufthansa Technik Philippines, It taught me how to be patient, resilient, flexible and gave me a mind set to strive for a quality product / service, It also taught me to handle different situation with different people with different culture. And to be professional always even in times of pressure. In our work environment, the most junior level mechanics and management has an open communication that makes it very effective in passing the expectation and goals of both parties making a direct and efficient way of handling tasks. In my line of work, I get to meet the customers, the mangement and also work with competent mechanics. We evaluate and formulate solutions to tasks of mechanics requiring tools and equipment. I get to apply my Engineering skills in tool design and technical evaluations of equipment. We are the ones who procure materials for tool and equipment fabrication and fabricate them based on our evaluation as per tasks. In general, Lufthansa Technik Philippinesis a very professional organization and I owe my professional career to the company.
Pros
Activities and Trainings
Cons
Based on the most busiest streets resulting to heavy traffics
Salary / Benefits
I am Willing to be Trained in field of aviation. I Learned how to identified and uses proper tools in evey part of components of aircraft.Very good in their works given by their boss. The hardest was when one of the boss is pressure doing the work given and finishing in time.
Pros
Food is Good
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much in LTP for me that's my best stepping stone to be able to enhance your knowledge about aircraft maintenance and be familiarize with those manuals and know how to use them and follow them but the sad fact that the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
Very Productive in terms of Servicing, always on time. Clean and well organized Hangar. Effective in learning strategies for the OJT's. A remarkable working Experience of mine. Good Technicians and work procedures are in place to control the risk of maintenance errors. Quality service.
Salary / Benefits
- Seeing aircrafts are nice - I learned about A320 and A380 aircrafts - My senior mechanics gave me techniques and knowledge - I enjoy every moment what I am doing in my job
Salary / Benefits
the work is not that hard or difficult. i learn alot specially in aircraft. tooling, parts and proces. the co worker are humble easy to n be with or friendly thou the salary is not that big but there always happy. the hardest part on our job is the inventory of all the tools of an aircraft. we doing it evry day while we issueing the mechanics.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
I start my day printing papers. Making sure that the codes are clear so i can operate the machine very well and the parts i need to review is right. Working in an airline is good and the management team works a lot everyday. I enjoyed working specially when i operate the machine manually. This is my work as an Inventory Clerk. I was promoted as a Receptionist. Talking to different kinds of people is nice.
Salary / Benefits
Accomplishes routine and non routine checks, Determines defects, unsafe condition present in Aircraft diagnoses their causes for corrective actions necessary. Performs component changes, test and adjustments on airframe & powerplant systems. Accomplishes modification instruction and alterations issued by manufacturer and regulatory bodies.
Salary / Benefits
Good Job ,so many things to learn and skill to enhance good co workers too and job is enjoyable,yet they give the employee low salary.
Salary / Benefits
competitive company for beginners, has enough facility to accommodate larger aircraft and training personnel for aircraft rating
Pros
jolly mechanics
  1. Employee Reviews