Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
Salary / Benefits
Exposing to aircraft as a mechanic is good opportunity for me. Learning to read manuals and troubleshooting. The boss is very kind. I enjoyed working with Lufthansa.
Salary / Benefits
The people there are very hospitable and they are all willing to help you out on your tasking especially when your new. They have lots of vendo machines around the vicinity.
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to be a team player and i learned lot of knowledge about aviation that can help me to be a successful aviators.they help me how to manage our team
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shorts break
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience and I could never ask for more. I was only able to stay there for my internship. I hope I'll be able to finally work as an employee
Salary / Benefits
My work experience in overall is very good. We maintain high quality standards of work in order to compete with the best MRO's in the word. We observed proper safety procedures to protect not just ourselves but also our colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
I am a trainee at lufthansa technik and i must say that the company has a good management. i have learned a lot from every part of the aircraft. there is no such thing as hardest part of the job because you will really enjoy it while doing such task.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work was going with the inspectors while they were doing series of inspections. I've Learned a lot in this field in term of my course environment.I noticed that this company has a good management especially in treating their workers right.For me ,the Hardest part of the job is when i don't know what will i do next in times of break time.The most enjoyable part of the job is good talk with the co workers even in pressured situation.
Pros
Affordable food prices
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
its ok working in lufthansa we have world class training and experience work is work cant complain....except the salary...involved in A-checks LRU replacements line maintenance division both hangar operations and terminal operations including foreign airlines operations
Pros
birthday leave
Cons
not enough compensation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lufthansa Technik?
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with nice people. the management system is good, the hardest part of the job is none because it is fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends and having fun becuase i love what i'm doing
Pros
free lunches
Cons
time efficient
Salary / Benefits
The company observes 5S principle in the workplace to make sure that the aircraft and its employees are safe and away from danger. equipment and tools are complete and good team work is observed.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Lufthansa was fun. I was able to learn new things about the industry. People are courteous even individuals who have higher position in the management.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start your career in Aviation. Allows you to grow as a professional by giving the right and appropriate trainings and seminars and develope your skill in various trades in aircraft maintenance.
Pros
Good trainings
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
I was an intern for only two months. We don't get any benefits. Just completing our hours for a school requirement. Very tight security. Food is expensive inside.
Salary / Benefits
Happy and excitement for everyday task and learn about the System of A Aircraft and Avionics Technology now a day. Good. Trouble Shooting. Everything.
Pros
Very Good It's Free
Cons
Good for the Employee and the Company
Salary / Benefits
Im on the job trainee in Lufthansa Technik Philippines in 3 months (320 hrs). I assign in Logistics Dept. I do encoding , Answering phone calls and filling some documents.
Salary / Benefits
LTP is a large multi national company where in the employees will learn a lot aircraft maintenance. The company will make sure that all employees will have their proper training so no one will left behind.
Salary / Benefits
i am ojt the lufthansa technick philippines in october 2012 up to december 2012 and i will be assign always in engine aircraft overhauling,i learn about of my team is always follow the instruction of your lead man..and always follow the safety procedures about your task..
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
I'm a on the job trainee in Lufthansa in the Philippines, I experience different fun and learning in the company my co-workers and supervisor are strict but they teach you on what you should and should not do in the work place.
Salary / Benefits
Performs line maintenance, transit-daily check-36hours-weekly check. I learn a lot of things such as proper safety wiring and preventive maintenance. tThe workplace is fun and enjoyable. The hardest part was leaving the company due to end of contract as a trainee. The most interesting part was able to experience and work with different aircrafts.
Pros
Free training
Salary / Benefits
For my 12 years of experience from the technical side up to the engineering side, I have learned different things pertaining to work in an Aircraft MRO industry. Aside from that I was sent abroad for training as part of the upgrading of skills. As planning engineer time management was very important and it was also the hardest part of my Job since we are handling different people and cultures of people for every customer of the company. The most enjoyable part of the Job is when I was sent abroad for training due to I was exposed to different types of people.