Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
Salary / Benefits
A good company, with a good management system where Leaders generates enthusiasm, always depends on goodwill, coaches employees by showing how it's done, develops people, fixes an error together and gives credit to it's employees. A workplace that exercises reasonable working hours/days. Develops good harmony between employees. Promotes safety in the workplaces. Provides appropriate training on the employees particular on Hazardous Elements. Manager / supervisors always smiles, they all are pro-active and practices JUST CULTURE, balance treatment are made between employees regardless of which country they came from. A good division of labor is implemented and everyone did their job base on their job description. The hardest part of the job was only when you need to do multi-tasks considering the deadline.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in my field. The management, culture is very good. The work and life is well balanced. The hardest part of mine in this company is the salary, but the benefits are good. The most enjoyable part is that you gain not just experience but also the family.
Salary / Benefits
The work flow and ethic of both the company and it's employees are exceptional. They offer training and support their employees with decent benefits. The company itself is well known and highly regarded in the field
Pros
Inside Philippine Economic Zone
Cons
Traffic to and from
Salary / Benefits
Employees are very friendly and they help each other in times of need. They treat the interns as future o-workers but they still teach them the things that are needed to be learned.
Salary / Benefits
Sorry if this review is quite short, because I worked at Lufthansa for only 1 month thou, I learned a lot in that short span of time, how the airplane works from start to end.
Salary / Benefits
working at lufthansa technik is a great opportunity that helps me develop my skills and talents that i have learnt in school. they motivates their employees, gives proper trainings so that their workers are fully equipped in working on costumers aircrafts.But they paid us low in return with the trainings they have given to us..
Salary / Benefits
- A typical day of work waiting for the arrival of the aircraft that i am assigned. -What you learned I learned on how teamwork makes our job easy. - Management is Good - Workplace culture a company that can take care of their employees. - The hardest part of the job none because teamwork makes our job easy. - The most enjoyable part of the job Is when we help each other.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
Punch my time at the time reader. Get Prepared for work. Attend the meeting. Do the FOD. Get task card from the supervisor. Understand the job objective. Print all the necessary maintenance manuals. Safety myself. Read the maintenance manuals thoroughly. Borrow the tools. Perform the job knowingly and carefully but not too slow.
Salary / Benefits
task are given in a very organized and documented process. capturing manhour, work load for the day is very precixe. Window for growth is massive. The only limit will be your desire to learn and the drive to push this learnings on a whole new level.
Pros
very good medical insurance
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part in my life there during also my first day oof duty thats is my firstime to see big aircraft i was very happy at that time.. hehehehe
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and first class MRO in Asia. Provides employee assistance with good benefits and retirement packages. Offers recurrent training and has a good and safe work culture
Pros
Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
we work as a aircraft cleaner and i enjoy in there compay..i learn how to maitenance the aircraft and monitor all the parts of the aircraft if they are problem..
Salary / Benefits
its fun to work at lufthansa because they offered great benefits and trainings that you cannot mostly get in any aviation organizations but the thing i dont like about their trainings are they didnt give their trainee a enough time to study before they give exams
Pros
free shuttle bus
Cons
classroom training is hard
Salary / Benefits
Well managed company and employees have great benefits. I learned a lot about aircraft systems and maintenance. Employees are great and respetful. Great for starters.
Salary / Benefits
Teamwork is needed to accomplish the work that has to be done. Workloads sometimes less if yo're assign in line maintenance. I love working here people are friendly.
Pros
Free lunch at holidays
Salary / Benefits
Friendly people inside the company. Especially the ones who worked there for a long time. They will assist you and teach you if you are having difficulty on a problem..
Salary / Benefits
The Employees that I was stationed to were very accommodating and helpful when I first arrived there. They often offer us food during break time and also celebrate with us when there is an occasion. (e.g birthday. )
Salary / Benefits
LTP is one of the Germany Company in the field of aviation and engineering. From this company i learned a lot of new things. My colleague is awesome and infairness to my manager they are happy to be with every lunch break.
Salary / Benefits
Have a games area i want my team motivated and refreshed, should be encouraging them to take regular breaks. I want them to take their breaks away from their desks, so try to provide a fun and relaxing ‘breakout area’ where people can go for 10 minutes to clear their minds.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job under purchasing department. I'm glad that have been to this company. have learned a lot since this is my first job. People have encountered are good.
  1. Employee Reviews