Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
LTP has shown me that working can be easy and challenging at the same time. The management are reasonable and supportive. Spending time around the colleagues made the 8 AM to 5 PM routine more worthwhile. For a first job, LTP gave me a lot to learn on procurement, process improvements, project handling, and even working well under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a great reputation. They always sees to it that their rules and regulations are implemented. The people and the management are fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is where my Aviation Career started. I was able to pass the Maintenance Training Program and was able to learn a lot. In here, I was able to learn on how to read, understand and analyze the Manuals and Drawings for the job assigned for us. The workplace is really nice and the management is really stable but the salary is very low. The hardest part of the job was to work 12 hours a day every day but still the salary is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with the the Best Crew and Seniors.
Salary / Benefits
A good company, with a good management system where Leaders generates enthusiasm, always depends on goodwill, coaches employees by showing how it's done, develops people, fixes an error together and gives credit to it's employees. A workplace that exercises reasonable working hours/days. Develops good harmony between employees. Promotes safety in the workplaces. Provides appropriate training on the employees particular on Hazardous Elements. Manager / supervisors always smiles, they all are pro-active and practices JUST CULTURE, balance treatment are made between employees regardless of which country they came from. A good division of labor is implemented and everyone did their job base on their job description. The hardest part of the job was only when you need to do multi-tasks considering the deadline.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in my field. The management, culture is very good. The work and life is well balanced. The hardest part of mine in this company is the salary, but the benefits are good. The most enjoyable part is that you gain not just experience but also the family.
Salary / Benefits
- A typical day of work waiting for the arrival of the aircraft that i am assigned. -What you learned I learned on how teamwork makes our job easy. - Management is Good - Workplace culture a company that can take care of their employees. - The hardest part of the job none because teamwork makes our job easy. - The most enjoyable part of the job Is when we help each other.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
I am a trainee at lufthansa technik and i must say that the company has a good management. i have learned a lot from every part of the aircraft. there is no such thing as hardest part of the job because you will really enjoy it while doing such task.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work was going with the inspectors while they were doing series of inspections. I've Learned a lot in this field in term of my course environment.I noticed that this company has a good management especially in treating their workers right.For me ,the Hardest part of the job is when i don't know what will i do next in times of break time.The most enjoyable part of the job is good talk with the co workers even in pressured situation.
Pros
Affordable food prices
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with nice people. the management system is good, the hardest part of the job is none because it is fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends and having fun becuase i love what i'm doing
Pros
free lunches
Cons
time efficient
Salary / Benefits
Working at Lufthansa was fun. I was able to learn new things about the industry. People are courteous even individuals who have higher position in the management.
Salary / Benefits
For my 12 years of experience from the technical side up to the engineering side, I have learned different things pertaining to work in an Aircraft MRO industry. Aside from that I was sent abroad for training as part of the upgrading of skills. As planning engineer time management was very important and it was also the hardest part of my Job since we are handling different people and cultures of people for every customer of the company. The most enjoyable part of the Job is when I was sent abroad for training due to I was exposed to different types of people.
Salary / Benefits
Works in LTP is Fairly great. work experience is also good. Also team work is present but not all times. Management is also good. The hardest part in the job for me is nothing because I love working in Aircraft.
Pros
Maintenance Experience
Cons
salary income
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in my tenure at Lufthansa Technik Philippines, It taught me how to be patient, resilient, flexible and gave me a mind set to strive for a quality product / service, It also taught me to handle different situation with different people with different culture. And to be professional always even in times of pressure. In our work environment, the most junior level mechanics and management has an open communication that makes it very effective in passing the expectation and goals of both parties making a direct and efficient way of handling tasks. In my line of work, I get to meet the customers, the mangement and also work with competent mechanics. We evaluate and formulate solutions to tasks of mechanics requiring tools and equipment. I get to apply my Engineering skills in tool design and technical evaluations of equipment. We are the ones who procure materials for tool and equipment fabrication and fabricate them based on our evaluation as per tasks. In general, Lufthansa Technik Philippinesis a very professional organization and I owe my professional career to the company.
Pros
Activities and Trainings
Cons
Based on the most busiest streets resulting to heavy traffics
Salary / Benefits
I start my day printing papers. Making sure that the codes are clear so i can operate the machine very well and the parts i need to review is right. Working in an airline is good and the management team works a lot everyday. I enjoyed working specially when i operate the machine manually. This is my work as an Inventory Clerk. I was promoted as a Receptionist. Talking to different kinds of people is nice.
Salary / Benefits
I usually stay in the receiving area where i undergo inspection and checking each corresponding documents, input in the system then binning to their respected area. Simultaneously I see if there is withdrawal so i have to find it and issue item. If there is TBO check, our Logistics Specialist will order to check our fly kit box. I learned to maximise my time and be productive. The management is well motivator and has the respect for their personnel. My co-worker is also supportive, cooperative and we work as a team. The hardest part of the job really is the first time to learn the work i have to do alone but as days passed by i used to it and learned from my day to day experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is surpassing the hardest part where in the flow of my work smoothen and i work happily everyday.
Salary / Benefits
i learned more about maintenance ,but the management are not good,about my co-workers are nice ,the hardest part of my job i remember is to removed the waste tank.but im always injoys during working us an aircraft mechanic.
Salary / Benefits
Each day we are able to accomplish a work order. I've learned many things like the tools and equipment that is used to maintain the aircraft. The dos and dont's in the hangar.The functions of some parts of the aircraft. The management was awesome they are kind but sometimes scary. The mechanics are very thoughtful they treat as you were full pledged mechanic. They earnestly answered my questions and teach me on the things that I don't know. In my time as there ojt I thinks I don't have the time working because we works together as one and at the same time enjoy the company of each other
Pros
cheap foods
Cons
rushed work
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week, I learned lot when it comes to right maintenance practices, management are very good in following the regulatory, my co-worker are typical Filipino's I don't have any big problem in dealing with team, always my hardest part in my job are removal and installation of aircraft parts during quick turn around arrival and departure, I always enjoy if their are no delays after performing removal/installation and trouble shooting of aircraft parts and systems.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Too much traffic coming and going to work
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work during my training days is a learning experience that will help me to my future goals as a career person. The management on the company are highly sociable, responsible and knows how to do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you need to be resourceful enough to meet the expectation of the management. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job and dealing with other people and doing tasks that are given.
Salary / Benefits
I work variables shifts,I learned a lot in my previous job specially how to finish the job with ease.I study management in college, So i applied it to my profession. I coordinate well with my co workers, and play our different roles.The hardest part of my job is when the production urgently needed a item.And we dont have. So we order it from different country. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know different people and work effectively to them.
Salary / Benefits
I had a very challenging job here, I've learned so many things especially when it comes to my field.a very good management since it is an international company.My co-employees are very friendly. I handled a very critical task, and that is the hardest part of my job. The enjoying part is I learned so many things.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Very critical task.