Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews for On the Job Training (OJT)

Salary / Benefits
Highly recommended for those who are starting a career in Aviation industry. This will give you a head start and gain a lot of experience and knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
The company always prioritize the interns or the on the job trainees of the company, the company are always willing to get more trainees as they can base on my observations, they treat the interns or trainee like a regular employee when applying for the position. They also conduct job interview for the trainee applicants like a regular applicant. When working in the different departments, i observed that they treat the trainee like a family to them. They always easy to get along with and lastly they are consistent being caring from first to last day of the trainee.
Pros
Frew morning drinks, free shuttle
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Most of the day I am reading aircraft manuals for its maintenance. I also authorizes Engineering Controls (EC's) and task cards. I update aircraft flight hours and flight cycles. Over all my On-the-Job Training in Lufthansa Technik Philippines is fun and worth because I always get to see and go inside large aircrafts.
Pros
Very Friendly Workers
Salary / Benefits
I am a trainee at lufthansa technik and i must say that the company has a good management. i have learned a lot from every part of the aircraft. there is no such thing as hardest part of the job because you will really enjoy it while doing such task.
Salary / Benefits
I am Willing to be Trained in field of aviation. I Learned how to identified and uses proper tools in evey part of components of aircraft.Very good in their works given by their boss. The hardest was when one of the boss is pressure doing the work given and finishing in time.
Pros
Food is Good
Cons
8 hours
  1. On the Job Training (OJT)