Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews for Mechanic

Salary / Benefits
The company has a great reputation. They always sees to it that their rules and regulations are implemented. The people and the management are fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
A good company, with a good management system where Leaders generates enthusiasm, always depends on goodwill, coaches employees by showing how it's done, develops people, fixes an error together and gives credit to it's employees. A workplace that exercises reasonable working hours/days. Develops good harmony between employees. Promotes safety in the workplaces. Provides appropriate training on the employees particular on Hazardous Elements. Manager / supervisors always smiles, they all are pro-active and practices JUST CULTURE, balance treatment are made between employees regardless of which country they came from. A good division of labor is implemented and everyone did their job base on their job description. The hardest part of the job was only when you need to do multi-tasks considering the deadline.
Salary / Benefits
Punch my time at the time reader. Get Prepared for work. Attend the meeting. Do the FOD. Get task card from the supervisor. Understand the job objective. Print all the necessary maintenance manuals. Safety myself. Read the maintenance manuals thoroughly. Borrow the tools. Perform the job knowingly and carefully but not too slow.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part in my life there during also my first day oof duty thats is my firstime to see big aircraft i was very happy at that time.. hehehehe
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start your career in Aviation. Allows you to grow as a professional by giving the right and appropriate trainings and seminars and develope your skill in various trades in aircraft maintenance.
Pros
Good trainings
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Everything in this company is perfect except the compensation they give to their employees but its sure that they will give you proper trainings and hands on to commericial aircrafts like Airbus 330-300, Airbus 319,320,321 (V2500 and CFM engines) Boeing 777 and Boeing 747-400 and that will make you a competent avionics mechanic.
Pros
trainings
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Flexible time schedule. I learned about the a380 installing the cabin interior. I am good at dealing with person. Hardest part is the engine overhauling. Enjoyable part installing the galleys with co-workers because its heavy.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much in LTP for me that's my best stepping stone to be able to enhance your knowledge about aircraft maintenance and be familiarize with those manuals and know how to use them and follow them but the sad fact that the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
Good Job ,so many things to learn and skill to enhance good co workers too and job is enjoyable,yet they give the employee low salary.
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week, I learned lot when it comes to right maintenance practices, management are very good in following the regulatory, my co-worker are typical Filipino's I don't have any big problem in dealing with team, always my hardest part in my job are removal and installation of aircraft parts during quick turn around arrival and departure, I always enjoy if their are no delays after performing removal/installation and trouble shooting of aircraft parts and systems.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Too much traffic coming and going to work
Salary / Benefits
I was working with line maintenance department and everyday I come to work I learn new things. the work is so much fun and challenging. lufthansa taught me a lot of things, with trainings provided i am well equipped with knowledge and skills. i have a lot of fun working as a team, my co-workers are my best friend. the hardest part of the job is when you need to rush fixing the aircraft and you should be able to do it without mistakes that would render the aircraft unsafe.