Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews for Intern

Salary / Benefits
LTP people were accomodating. Very professional colleagues especially the IT Department. I wish you all good luck with this company. Recommended to the people who loves aviation.
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers are fun to work with. Different tasks are given depending on the pending tasks to be accomplished. Great place to enhance your working skills.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is a maintenance repair and overhaul company that caters many airline companies with their respective maintenance requirements and checks.
Salary / Benefits
Employees are very friendly and they help each other in times of need. They treat the interns as future o-workers but they still teach them the things that are needed to be learned.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly people inside the company. Especially the ones who worked there for a long time. They will assist you and teach you if you are having difficulty on a problem..
Salary / Benefits
The Employees that I was stationed to were very accommodating and helpful when I first arrived there. They often offer us food during break time and also celebrate with us when there is an occasion. (e.g birthday. )
Salary / Benefits
Working at Lufthansa was fun. I was able to learn new things about the industry. People are courteous even individuals who have higher position in the management.
Salary / Benefits
I was an intern for only two months. We don't get any benefits. Just completing our hours for a school requirement. Very tight security. Food is expensive inside.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how important paying attention to details and a good quality of services are. My co-workers are big time and very generous with their knowledge and ideas.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Salary / Benefits
First day of my internship one of the mechanics tells me about LGCIU and its modification for system failure of landing gear. It was really hard for a starter like me but it went well. The most enjoyable job was, we were modifying the entertainment system of an B747-400, it last for the whole working days. Rerouting wires removing the carpets, cleaning and reconnecting of seat electronic box. Well I learn a lot basically the differences between Airbus and Boeing system same purpose but different acronyms.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
not enough time to learn everything